The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Experienced Affiliate Manager looking for position in new company

destanova

affiliate
I have been working in the affiliate marketing industry for the past 3 years. I have quite a lot of experience building and managing both affiliate programs and their brands.

I am looking to become a part of a new team. My living situation has recently changed, which has left me looking for a remote/telecommute position. I am available for travel for trade shows and various trips to the 'office'.

Here is what you can expect from me:
1.) The ability to scout for, and recruit new affiliates and bring them 'on board'.
2.) A well-established knowledge base, and a hunger to learn more. This field is constantly changing, expanding and adapting, and I want to be at the heart of it all.
3.) Team player, self motivating and a 'go-getter'
4.) The ability to manage revenues, research growing niches and the persuasion to make it all work
5.) Disciplined in working from a home environment

Please message me, or email me at cranstonba at gmail dot com.

Resume, references and salary requirements available upon request.

Thanks!

Mjones,

The best thing to do would be to email him the information at the email address he provided. As a newbie here himself, he may be posting this on dozens of sites and not checking here regularly.

mjones,

I am unable to send private messages at this time. Can you please email me at the email address I posted, or provide me an alternate way to get in touch with you?

Thanks!

MI
Back