The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Exoclick

jbell47

affiliate
ok so its been about 4 days since i deposited money into Exoclick and created about 5 campaigns. ive sent in two contact support tickets for this and still no response. does anyone have a clue on how to get your account verified with them? it says after your first completion of your campagins the team will over look your ads and approve you in 24hrs, well its been longer then 24 hrs now and i have not gotten any response on my support tickets, thats why i have came to the lovely CPAfix fourm to see if any body else has gone through this and knows what to do! thanks for you imput!

Hi there,
First, allow me to apologize for this mishap. It should never have happened. We do our best, but sometimes we mess up.
Please send me your user name, either by private message or simply reply to this thread and I will make sure to resolve this issue right away.

We truly appreciate your business.

Thank you very much.

Exoclick Support Team.

P.S.
Thanks K for bringing this to our attention.

Im also having problems with exoclick. my account has been unverified for about 2 weeks after creating about 6 campaigns, and filled with $200. is there anyway i can speak to someone directly ?

Since you have funds in your account, make sure the campaign is set to run and not on pause. From what I remember, they will only review active campaigns. If for some reason you have to keep it paused for now, or it's still not working, send an email to support@exoclick.com and give the campaign # you need reviewed. They've always been pretty quick on responses. Also remember they run on Barcelona time. Hope that helps.

I've emailed them, but my old contact their has left so not sure if they will sign in.

Hi my friends i have the same problem ,my account has been unverified for about 1 week after creating my first campaign, and filled with $200. I contacted them but not response.
Anyone can help me please :(
Ticket ID: YML-286-58196

A lot of times they want to verify your domain name. Which you can do so by providing their support team with screenshots of whois records, the domain in the actual domain registrar account, and or screenshots of your domain within your hosting cPanel / file manager / root directory.

MI
Back