The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Deleted

M

MatchuJK

So I'm still fairly new to the adult affiliate marketing game. I've had some success, but the lead quality I have been getting is sub par. One of the obvious reasons for this is because I am running traffic in LATAM, but I know there is more to it.

Does the amount you bid CPM effect the quality of your traffic or just the quantity? I've heard if you're the lowest bidder that your ad may be the 10th or 11th impression. Does anyone know if this is true? And will this effect the lead quality?

I think it is a lot more complicated than that.
  • But; If you were selling ads wouldn't you give more to who pays you more?
  • But; Sometimes there is no higher bidder.
  • But; There are no constant rules.
Ad traffic quality depends on the PERSON that is delivered by the ad.
Your ad makes the most difference. What does that person EXPECT and what do you offer them?

LATAM is cheap traffic that is not very productive ... some will buy ... not many ...

So I'm still fairly new to the adult affiliate marketing game. I've had some success, but the lead quality I have been getting is sub par. One of the obvious reasons for this is because I am running traffic in LATAM, but I know there is more to it.

Does the amount you bid CPM effect the quality of your traffic or just the quantity? I've heard if you're the lowest bidder that your ad may be the 10th or 11th impression. Does anyone know if this is true? And will this effect the lead quality?
There is a reason why some traffic sources would be cheaper than other so unless you are looking for bulk traffic and not caring about conversions i would not go the cheap way. Better try and see the sources which bring you the traffic and bid separately for those with better traffic quality. To do that you have to run the initial RON test of course.
MX,BR from sources with good quality will cost you around $0,50 CPM in Trafficshop for example, remnant traffic (low quality is $0,25 CPM)

MI
Back