The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Exoclick First Payment ! ?

JKA

affiliate
Recently I have applied to get my first payment from Exoclick but get account blocked. I tried to email them but with no further reply. Don't know what's going on. Isn't their custom service running 24/7 ? I google a little bit and found that many people seem to have a same problem when applying their first payment! Though I am thinking I even can provide the tracker to prove CRT. Their customer service even didn't reply my email. Can anyone here (or Exoclick representative here?) help ?

Yukkkkkkkkk....
I am sorry to listen this.

Give another try to trafficbroker.com,
Trafficboker.com never missed a single payment since 2007.

Exoclick scammer

Hello Nam,

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account/payment.

On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated.

Additionally your account has been closed as we will be not be able to work with you in the future.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Marina
ExoClick Customer Services

I am assigned to your ticket and I will be available for you Sun-Thurs 7am-3:30pm

Ticket Details
---------------------------------
Ticket ID: ODF-672-37333
Department: Publisher Payments
Type: Publisher Payments
Priority: Standard

I also got this mail, but the excuse they stated is really illogical for me, I mean , for publishers.

MI
Back