Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Exclusive nutra offers:Double your money with LASERmedia

Mia.lasermedia

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
LASERmedia
Greetings to Affiliatefixers!
My name is Mia, AM from Lasermedia. Currently exclusive nutra offers freshly set up and want to look for more partners with traffic for cooperation.

LASERmedia is a private CPA network, aiming at helping our affiliates to run their campaigns successfully. ATM we have helped 40+ affiliates reach daily $500 revenue ROI ranges 30% -150%.

We also have a skype mastermind group now with these members for share&discussion, get in touch with me if you are interested!
Since we want to keep private and good quality, we need some check to help you approved.

So if you are a person with a health care or beauty website looking to make some money from your site, contact me via skype for more details.

LASERmedia provides highest converting offers in nutra niche like skin,diet,etc. Our offers are pre-screened and tested to benefit publishers for the long term with maximum profitability.
We are looking for some genuine affiliates who can give good quality traffic and earn high with these best converting offers, we can only be successful when you are successful as well.

Hi, now we provide Vcc (virtual credit card) which can be used for Facebook Ads & Google Adwords payment.
- Fb Ads accounts available.
- We provide spy tools used for finding industry best converting creatives & landing pages.
- Our network now have industry best nutra offers - high CR, good payout.
- Cloak tools available.
If you're interested in anything mentioned above, don't hesitate to contact:)

MI
Back