The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ex PPC Coach Member

honest scott

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Scott, and I live in upstate NY.

I am a real newbie when it comes to CPA (I am hacking around with 7Search), but I have been doing affiliate marketing for about 5+ years, with some success, but not the kind of success I know I am capable of.

That's why I am here - to learn. :)

I used to be a member of PPC coach, but did not feel I was getting what I needed, so I left.

I came here through Luke Kling's LukePeerfly's Blog - I figured if he contributed to this forum, it must be a pretty good place to hang out, and learn. :cool:

Let's Learn and Make Some Money! :D

Scott

Hey Scott, welcome to CPAFix! You're definitely in the right place. Be sure to check around also you should consider joining the Dojo.

Hey Scott, welcome to CPAFix! You're definitely in the right place. Be sure to check around also you should consider joining the Dojo.
Thanks mattyboy! :)

I will look into the Dojo - I am still reading reviews on the Dojo - since there is no free trial I want to make sure it is something I can use before buying it.

I like step-by-step (over the shoulder) videos showing me what to do, and how to do it.

Thanks mattyboy! :)

I will look into the Dojo - I am still reading reviews on the Dojo - since there is no free trial I want to make sure it is something I can use before buying it.

I like step-by-step (over the shoulder) videos showing me what to do, and how to do it.

banners
Back