Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Love these banners like the one on this forum

YOU CaNNOT JOIN BLAM

and they done some great ones for EWA

very clever!

and the way Ryan markets EWA as a exclusive network!

Very clever people!

Yes i think the rule of getting a private refferral is not good.They should accept serious affiliates as well.Most tough network to get in to be honest.

Yes i think the rule of getting a private refferral is not good.They should accept serious affiliates as well.Most tough network to get in to be honest.

i'm sure if you can provide an industry reference they would accept you. they do this just to ensure higher quality traffic to their partners. we employ the same concept at CPA Staxx

Just as Erkan said, they just wanna ensure you're a legitimate marketer and only drive quality traffic to their advertisers. And even if you get a referral, you're not guaranteed to get in. Your best bet is to contact Ryan Eagle directly, tell him why you want to join and what marketing methods you will use.

The thing is that most serious marketers have or can easily get a referral through their personal network of friends in the industry so it's a very clever way to keep the newbie marketers out. Keep in mind that the number one biggest problem on the network's side is affiliate fraud, so this is a great model to minimize fraud.

The thing about networks these days is that they need a way to differentiate themselves to stand out. EWA from a marketing standpoint is great at this.

MI
Back