Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Estimate of ad networks

scroogefrog

Service Manager
Service Manager
ScroogeFrog
Hello! I also have one more question )

How do you estimate efficiency of Ad networks ?
How to cut down expenses and time for estimation of ad network?

Thanks for answers and attention !

Hi!

Since you're speaking about buying media space on ad networks, there's a standard rule: you should start cutting parameters that aren't performing well. This is a crucial part of the whole optimization process.

Moreover, whenever a certain parameter is costing you more than 2,5x than what you're getting as an average payout, that parameter should be cut!

In addition, you should also look at the parameters that cost you way less (per conversion) than what you earn. I'm referring to an eCPA that's way lower than your payout, for instance. This is how you become able to create whitelist campaigns with those, and extract even more juice from them!

Cheers!

Hi!

Since you're speaking about buying media space on ad networks, there's a standard rule: you should start cutting parameters that aren't performing well. This is a crucial part of the whole optimization process.

Moreover, whenever a certain parameter is costing you more than 2,5x than what you're getting as an average payout, that parameter should be cut!

In addition, you should also look at the parameters that cost you way less (per conversion) than what you earn. I'm referring to an eCPA that's way lower than your payout, for instance. This is how you become able to create whitelist campaigns with those, and extract even more juice from them!

Cheers!
Thanks for you answer it is really informative!
But what do think about native ads ?
Are they really effective ?

Last edited:
Sure! Native Ads are a great way to incorporate your publicity within content areas, making it look like another section of the website or app.

Many companies are actually specialized in this kind of promotion, so it's definitely another cool way to get your campaigns out there, and generate some cool conversions!

Cheers!

Sure! Native Ads are a great way to incorporate your publicity within content areas, making it look like another section of the website or app.

Many companies are actually specialized in this kind of promotion, so it's definitely another cool way to get your campaigns out there, and generate some cool conversions!

Cheers!
Thanks, again this was very useful information for me and especially for our service too ;)
We develope a services for blocking bots and frauds at Native ads and other ad networks!

so thanks for your answer!

MI
Back