The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official EssayPro.Money [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard a lot about your services. I am definitely interested in working with you. I will Skype you, so please respond as soon as possible.

Do you have any benefits for attracting new affiliate? And if yes, what are the minimum conditions for receiving a commission?

Do you have any benefits for attracting new affiliate? And if yes, what are the minimum conditions for receiving a commission?
yes, we do have the referral program, but we don't provide every user with it, only proven affiliates receive access to this programs. It helps us to avoid frauds. Add us on skype, and I think we can come to a consensus if you are interested in it

Last edited:
Why students just don’t use fiverr? I think it's cheaper.

I wouldn't buy an essay from fiverr. At least, not if I want it properly written and cited. There may be people on there who can write a proper essay well but if I needed something serious done, I wouldn't chance it.

Why students just don’t use fiverr? I think it's cheaper.
Thank you for your question, Kevin.
First of all, if you want to buy a car, would you want to buy from an auto shop or from a doubtful person who have no any guarantees? And the only information that he provides to his potential customers is not proven by anyone. How can you be sure of the quality of his service/product?
And if we talk about the price, why just don't you buy low-quality Ford instead of Mercedes?
The same situation we have with Fiver. We provide our customers with an excellent service, the only thing that customer should do - is to place an order. Charge backs, quality guarantee, secure payment system, 24/7 support, special offers and discounts, affordable price, etc.
We do not mean that Fiver is not a useful platform,
We mean that for Education niche it is incomparable.
Hopefully, we have answered your question.

Do you provide your affiliates with promo materials for social media ( Instagram, fb)?
Sure, tell us how do you want it to look like and we will design it for you ( In case you want it unique )
We also have our own design banners prepared.

we pay via Paypal, Skrill, Webmoney, Wire transfer.
Also, if you have another wallet or credit card, contact us, and we will find a custom solution for you.
Once you register on essaypro.money you will see the link payment account, where you can add your wallet or credit card.

Dear partners!
We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, also want to thank those who have actively cooperated with us.
We want to wish you high conversion rates and to make the year of 2018 the best in your affiliate marketing career!
And hope everyone has a great break and look forward to seeing you in the new year,

Merry Christmas!

EssayPro.money

Why you don’t have any promo materials available after registration?
Cause we provide our partners with all needed materials individually. Also, our promo materials are unique, and we don't want it to be available for everyone.

Reliable platform, they have clear and user friendly dashboard and a great support team! No complaining at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back