The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Erm here goes....

Daniel Parker

affiliate
hi everyone,
I'm thankful for being here my interests are affiliate marketing and get paid social media jobs and other online money making groups on socialmedia i also bring up to date information on new products or content for most social site Twitter, Facebook etc.

I'm a huge fan of blogs and Wordpress i also promote content and products Marketing guides and How to content

Thank you ;)

@Daniel Parker - hello and welcome to the newly reborn AffiliateFix! You sound like a guy with some passion for what you do. :)

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site, WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5staraffiliateprograms. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

We have a thriving, supportive and active community here. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to engage with and I think you probably have some great tips to share.

Enjoy the forums, Daniel! If you ever have questions, just start a thread to ask. Someone will answer your call.

MI
Back