The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

EpicRewardz Re-Launched under new software

E

epicrewardz

EpicRewardz has FINALLY Re-Launched after 10 months of hard non stop work! The first day it launched, the site pretty much failed due to the servers not being big enough to handle the site and all the users trying to log in. However, it's been 2 weeks now - no downtimes despite all the troubles we had! For the most part now everything works and the site seems to be picking up slowly. Once the site is pretty much bug free, we can start marketing it and taking down bigger competitors.

What is EpicRewardz?

For those who don't know us, EpicRewardz is a rewards program that offers users cash/point incentives to users for completing various tasks/offers/surveys etc. We've been up since July 2012 under a platform known as "Shiftcode". I can happily now say that we run on our own platform with many unique features other sites do not have. We offer some of the best (And yes, I mean some of the BEST) rates on daily surveys in the industry! (Yes, we pay higher than pretty much ALL big competition). This is one of the main reasons we were able to maintain our success - we've had users who have literally earned over $3,000 on our site in less than a year.

With that being said....What unique features do we offer others don't?

At the moment, we have a lot of new unique features that motivates users as well as make them spend more time on-site. Here are some of those features;

1. Profiles - Users are able to upload an avatar, show off what they've earned - as well as other statistics - Ability to post a status - similar to Facebook - Ability to share images, comment, like etc!
2. IM Chat - We have a private chat users can use to talk to each other
3. Amazon integrated shop - users are literally able to spend their points on Amazon.com products (without leaving the site) on EpicRewardz. We are the second site to have this feature!
4. Forums - users are able to share thoughts, suggestions, testimonials etc!
5. Poker rooms - Users are able to play against each other in poker room tournaments for points. [This feature is still being tested but should be live SOON!]

These are some of the new features we have, there's really a lot of great new features for users to use!

Thank you for reading - I'd love feedback!

Thanks K! So far so good - I expect a rough ride - but I guess it'll be worth it after the trial and error parts are over with!

Wow, do you ever know your competition! Good for you!

As far as trial and error, I call mine growing pains. There doesn't seem to be any way to avoid them sometimes.

Glad you got your server issues worked out. I don't work in this area but it sounds like you have a very engaging site, which of course, makes it easier to sell. :)

Best of luck!

Hope it works out for you, but why does it look like Points2Shop? Can't really stand out if you copy from one of the top sites around?

It's not a clone of Points2shop - EpicRewardz focuses on a different perspective, more automated and social network. I guess the "How it Works" image on the home page is the only thing that may resemble it, we'll be replacing that.

Nice Work Nate, Nice to see you progressing. You are a poster boy for all the young Entrepreneurs starting up early . Keep motivating as always :)

Points2shop along with several different including my shift code site (when it was live) was used as examples to build the site, that doesn't mean it's a clone/copy,

Ok I guess.

I am curious as to your earning methods, I see your payments made went up about $500K in one day.

Not bad for having less than 10 members on at any given time :confused:

Last edited:
Ok I guess.

I am curious as to your earning methods, I see your payments made went up about $500K in one day.

Not bad for having less than 10 members on at any given time :confused:

It's a bug and should be fixed soon, new software always has it's flaws, it'll be fixed to the proper number. :)

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there, programmer will fix it later today and set it to the proper number.

Edit: Coders have fixed it to the correct number.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back