affiliate
ENVYUS MEDIA

envyus_logo.gif
Join Now

ENVYUS MEDIA Facebook

ENVYUS MEDIA Twitter

contacticon.png
network@envyusmedia.com

We're firm believers that our success is built directly off of the success of our affiliates. We don't care if you're a seasoned veteran or completely new to the business -- we'll work with you directly to achieve the one common goal we'll always have in common: phenomenal success.
At Envyus Media, we're fiercely committed to providing the highest level service to all of our clients. We don't discriminate and vehemently oppose all networks that do because we strongly believe that all of our clients are a worthy and lucrative investment. Unlike our competition, we'll always go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients. Always!

Vote for ENVYUS MEDIA now, on the CPA Network List

What's up to everyone here on CPAFix! The man behind the madness here has really put together a clean layout and the site looks very nice! I am pretty sure I already know a good amount of you on here but for the people I don't know I hope to make some good contacts and spin up some serious business.

ScrubKit // Fraud Management System
I oversee the business side of things at ScrubKit, which is a robust, comprehensive fraud management system with a proven track record of protecting CPA networks and advertisers from the constant, ever-present threat of fraudulent activity. It processes and analyzes data using a complex, ever-evolving system of algorithms and thresholds. Utilizing this data, ScrubKit can effectively compare the traffic coming in using these aforementioned formulas and meticulously-defined thresholds and display -- via a robust-yet-simple-and-easy-to-use-interface -- the fraud analytical data to the end-user. Ultimately, it helps protect your company from the threat of fraudulent activity 24-7-365 so you can finally get some long-needed sleep at night.

Envyus Media // CPA Network
I oversee the business and operations side of Envyus Media which includes managing the company, crafting and fostering new relationships with business partners, sifting through fraud analytical reports, communicating with my team and ensuring day-to-day operations are running smoothly.

I’m extremely involved from any and all angles while running Envyus Media and effectively communicate with my team to ensure business is handled correctly, efficiently and consummately. I ensure all of our affiliates are treated well with questions being answered and problems being resolved in a timely manner by our affiliate management team. Likewise, I work closely with the business development portion of our team in order to ensure our advertisers are just as pleased – especially regarding the level and quality of traffic being generated from our affiliate base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back