The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Empowernetwork..

lloydknapman

affiliate
Is anyone in Empowernetwork and making a killing with it? I joined a few days ago, and I know Empower isn't a new thing but it's kinda awesome.

I am part of the Prosperity Team and they give a tonne of bonus training (for free) once you're in Empowernetwork..

Just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here who's in Empower and wants to chat about marketing strategies and so on. Just leave a comment below for me.

Also if you want to signup for Empowernetwork and join the Prosperity Team under me please let me know and I'll send you my link.

The only person making money from Empowernetwork is Empowernetwork.

Good luck and keep this rubbish of our forum!

The only person making money from Empowernetwork is Empowernetwork.

It's spelled off..

Also I was just wondering, because the way they market their "products" is great, the owners idea is good, it's taking something which has happened before and they've made it better. I wondered if anyone else was thinking that.

The owners idea is to market nothing to people who have nothing.

I'm sorry I wish you all the best but this stuff never really works unless you have a big audience and are willing to sell them a dream to make yourself money.

I understand where you're coming from... You actually have a really good point. Damn.

Did you try that offline method in the end that I PMed you about when this was CPAFix?

I understand where you're coming from... You actually have a really good point. Damn.

Did you try that offline method in the end that I PMed you about when this was CPAFix?

No not yet....don't let me turn you away from Empower but if you want my advice build something your self...the marketing lessons in there are great but the execution and end results aren't!

Their marketing is pretty good isn't it, might just learn from them, and try and build something myself, if you're willing to talk ideas PM me.

Their marketing is pretty good isn't it, might just learn from them, and try and build something myself, if you're willing to talk ideas PM me.

Hey man!
It looks like a promotional thread for Empowernetwork...
This is affiliate marketing forum not MLM forum!!
And I am sure you won`t get any refferal here because nobody smart isn`t interested in that.

btw K, you should delete stupid posts like this without any value or selfpromotion things...

I think empower only works if your doing advance marketing strategies, and have a big audience. I just cancelled my account. I've put in the work for it, and no result. I feel the only way I'm gonna succeed is doing my own stuff, Seo, paid traffic. I feel great about getting out. I should of not join, and rather put in the time with cpa.

I wouldn't recommend this to beginners, would feel guilty about it.

Last edited:
Hey man!
And I am sure you won`t get any refferal here because nobody smart isn`t interested in that.

That's bold because wow you're stupid.

This isn't a promotional thread, I was just interested in whether anyway else was involved in Empower and I wanted to know their opinions.

ilo.png

Also if you want to signup for Empowernetwork and join the Prosperity Team under me please let me know and I'll send you my link.

My advice is...
If you joined to this awesome forum your first post should be here >>>INTRODUCTIONS
Tell us more about yourself there...
This is not a right way+you have just 7 posts+5 of 7 posts are about EmpowerNetwork:confused:
Personally I want to see more affiliate marketing related posts,questions,case studies,etc.

p.s.
If it`s fine for K then it`s fine for me too...
but i think you can get faster answer about EmpowerNetwork from MLM related forum than
from here...

Good luck!

View attachment 1640

My advice is...
If you joined to this awesome forum your first post should be here >>>
Tell us more about yourself there...
This is not a right way+you have just 7 posts+5 of 7 posts are about EmpowerNetwork:confused:
Personally I want to see more affiliate marketing related posts,questions,case studies,etc.

p.s.
If it`s fine for K then it`s fine for me too...
but i think you can get faster answer about EmpowerNetwork from MLM related forum than
from here...

Good luck!

Well seeing as Empowernetwork was something I just got started in, and this is a forum for that type of thing I thought I might as well post it, but I'm more than happy to write case studies and get involved more, this forum is awesome.

I will share my knowledge and hopefully others will share theirs.

MI
Back