The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

"Embeddable" Affiliate Programs

SyfonicHosting

I am looking for affiliate programs similar to Template Monster that can be fully embedded into your website. By embedded I mean that it should basically be a branded shopping cart in frames that can be placed on one of the pages on my website.

Here is an example of the Template Monster affiliate script in action: templates.hostgator.com

Does anyone know of any other affiliate program that does stuff like this? Is there a directory of them anywhere?

Hi SyfonicHosting,

Wanted to welcome you to 5 Star, but I don't know where to find programs like what you are talking about. Sorry, I'd help if I could.

Anyone else have any ideas?

embedded and "branded shopping cart in frames" that part threw me.

Quite a few affiliate programs have widgets though. Are you looking for programs in a certain niche - for instance are you looking for products like templates that your hosting customers would be interested in?

The Amazon Astore comes to mind and Amazon of course carries almost everything.

Amazon's widgets are very similar to what I am looking for. However, whenever you click on one of the links on the widgets it will take you to the products on Amazon.com. With TemplateMonster, if someone clicks on a link it takes them to it but keeps them on your site.

I think I've read about widgets that let the customer stay on your site to buy but I can't remember who. Just did some searching and could not come up with anything. Sorry. Maybe it will come to me.

Amazon's widgets are very similar to what I am looking for. However, whenever you click on one of the links on the widgets it will take you to the products on Amazon.com. With TemplateMonster, if someone clicks on a link it takes them to it but keeps them on your site.

Hmmmm...just wondering out loud...wouldn't you want surfers to click on a link from your site to your affiliate promotion and not hang around your site? I may be wrong but I follow the "lead them to water" method ad hopefully they will drink...:p All the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

MI
Back