The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing to promote business

rabicamail

affiliate
I have read lot of article on " Email Marketing to promote business" .I owns a travel business and i would like to know how the Email marketing can help to promote my business .

When people receive your emails & offers they may use you. Simple as. It's about getting your product out there to the mainstream so people know about it!

Email marketing is effective - just not as when back in the days. It's much easier to press the delete button than it was before. You should look for people to buy emails from that has allowed being sold on to third party :)

Hi rick thanks for taking time to replay my post .But i would like to know how can i get the emails of my future potential customer.

Firstly, you need something of value on your site to make people give up their email.
Ideally, you need something that will convince them to give you their real email and not their "spam/junk" email.

You can set up a special section that only newsletter subsribers can access (there are options to do this through things like CPanel with your hosting) and provide valuable information there.

I don't know what you can offer, but it has to be good.

The one thing you need to ensure is that you make it an "opt-in" list. Basically, you can't just send them email assuming they'll want it or suggest that they have to "opt-out" if they don't.
You have to leave the choice of receiving email from you up to them.

As you operate a travel business, something that is vital for all travellers is safety and local customs.
I'd suggets you look at the most popular locations/countries you deal with and compile a thorough information file on each, covering local customs, laws, social structure, helpful details etc. You can even offer to provide updates prior to travel by email.

Customers will likely sign up to this if it means them receiving information for their destination that they might otherwise have overlooked.
Then you have their email once they've come back to continue sending them valuable marketing info until they "opt-out", which they're unlikely to do as long as you don't overdo it and send them email every other day.

Also, send relevant email to relevant customers!
Separate customers into email lists based on information you know they'll like.
You don't want to be sending customers in the UK who've travelled to Mexico information about travelling to the UK.

Hope that helps.

Email marketing is a great option, as part of online marketing promotion. there are tools/software who can perform well on email marketing. just have time to look on software reviews so that it will give you idea which one will suites you. Good luck

Thanks for sharing the brilliant information on email marketing .

Firstly, you need something of value on your site to make people give up their email.
Ideally, you need something that will convince them to give you their real email and not their "spam/junk" email.

You can set up a special section that only newsletter subsribers can access (there are options to do this through things like CPanel with your hosting) and provide valuable information there.

I don't know what you can offer, but it has to be good.

The one thing you need to ensure is that you make it an "opt-in" list. Basically, you can't just send them email assuming they'll want it or suggest that they have to "opt-out" if they don't.
You have to leave the choice of receiving email from you up to them.

As you operate a travel business, something that is vital for all travellers is safety and local customs.
I'd suggets you look at the most popular locations/countries you deal with and compile a thorough information file on each, covering local customs, laws, social structure, helpful details etc. You can even offer to provide updates prior to travel by email.

Customers will likely sign up to this if it means them receiving information for their destination that they might otherwise have overlooked.
Then you have their email once they've come back to continue sending them valuable marketing info until they "opt-out", which they're unlikely to do as long as you don't overdo it and send them email every other day.

Also, send relevant email to relevant customers!
Separate customers into email lists based on information you know they'll like.
You don't want to be sending customers in the UK who've travelled to Mexico information about travelling to the UK.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing the brilliant information on email marketing

You're very welcome.

I've spent a lot of time working on my email marketing, but to be honest, it's tough unless you have very good reasons for people to give up their email.
The days of people just giving out their regular email address are pretty much long gone.
Usually people give an email to gain immediate access to information, and then it's usually a spam email they rarely look at unless they're expecting a registration confirmation or something.

The trick is providing a good enough reason for giving you their email address, and then keeping their attention when you send them more info.

ys email marketing is the best way to directly promote your business in global marking

well, email marketing is just done for traffic and lead generation,,, this is great that you have maximum exposure and learning of this.... and i have heard that eamail marketing can work just 3 to 5%?

I think it's a better option to concentrate on getting traffic from search engines as email marketing affects the reputation of your company in a negative manner.

Ok well, Email market is a easy method to promote our business but Problem is that,How can we get emails lists to use for send information of our products.Anyone can tell me???

MI
Back