The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing - The Modern Marketing Tool

Eric Jee

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Thebusyfitness
Throughout this entrepreneurship journey of being an online marketer and infopreneur, i've been asked constantly why is it so important to build an email list? Here's my take:

You don't have a business unless you are building a list. Most affiliate marketer do this business as a hit and run business. They post an ad, embed their affiliate link in it, drives traffic to vendor's sales page, make sales, and that's it! So if you ever want to get that person who clicked on your ad, you need to spend another money to get him back.

But, if you build your own list, you send them to your opt-in page and capture their email address, they are yours forever, so long as they choose to stay with you. Simply put, you pay once, and get the subscribers forever.

Another merit of having own list is that, you can promote GOOD products to the same subscribers over and over again. And it literally costs you nothing to promote to them over and over again, except for autoresponder email service fee.

Throughout this entrepreneurship journey of being an online marketer and infopreneur, i've been asked constantly why is it so important to build an email list? Here's my take:

You don't have a business unless you are building a list. Most affiliate marketer do this business as a hit and run business. They post an ad, embed their affiliate link in it, drives traffic to vendor's sales page, make sales, and that's it! So if you ever want to get that person who clicked on your ad, you need to spend another money to get him back.

But, if you build your own list, you send them to your opt-in page and capture their email address, they are yours forever, so long as they choose to stay with you. Simply put, you pay once, and get the subscribers forever.

Another merit of having own list is that, you can promote GOOD products to the same subscribers over and over again. And it literally costs you nothing to promote to them over and over again, except for autoresponder email service fee.
So true Eric. If they are in the business anyways, why not grab the mail, first name and keep them as a long time customers. It is just making a simple landingpage which saves the e-mail before sending them through.

I did it in my earlier days with FB traffic, and it almost broke even with the traffic alone. But i got e-mails also so it was a profitable business.

banners
Back