The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Email Marketing - Finaly have everything set up.. so I have tought

statsers

Was learning and implementing new things about bulk mail sending last month and finally have everything set up. But now like I come to a stop, maybe I'm just exhausted from all the time on my PC lately.. Was thinking now gummy-bears will rain :D but whole new set of new things emerged.. What offers too promote, where to get mails from, how to fight spam traps, what this what that.. Any help or experience shared is appreciated

bulk mail sending = Spam
u need new mail lists always and u can Get them if u are doing some hacking and injecting other peoples websites with SQL injection exploit
and other stuff like that
any whys i don't recommend this Method any ways it's a not stable buisness

What to promote? Visit some trusted affiliate networks like:
  • Clickbank
  • DealGuardian
  • Jvzoo
Where to get emails from?
  • Have an irresistible offer and set-up your squeeze page to capture emails and then bring traffic.

Where to get traffic?
  • Youtube
  • Social Media
  • SEO
  • Forums :)
You know these are the basic things you can do! Hope this helps

Email marketing is only as good as its data.
You need to give people a reason to open your emails and engage with them. Sending them offers just over and over again will kill any hope of conversion and probably get you banned from most mail platforms.

I dont agree that mass emailing is spam, but you have to create engagement.

Simple business model for you:
Start with a social page that regularly shares interesting content in a niche...
Build the audience, (@servandosilva as always, has some amazing posts on this), and then you can start passing users through to your website where you collect email addresses. You can also monetize the site through adsense etc.
Engage the email list with relevant content consistently.
Then you can find relevant (Again, theres that word) offers to your audience.

Ryan Deiss has a couple of great free ebooks that explain all of this in more detail, but basically think engagement and value, keep it relevant and dont be pushy. You can build huge email lists and make alot of money from them.

Thanks for engagement guys! Was thinking some SOI or PPC offers and maybe to build a platform to sell mail marketing services.. SQL injection exploit seems like little too much :D

Well I am on an Email marketing journey myself, but I haven't been able to get get SMTP part well. I do not have a Domain. Amazon SES people have refused me. Turbo SMTP amount allow me to open account with then using free email services like Yahoo, Google and Hotmail

I am just stucked . I want to fall back to using Gmail smtp , but I fear it won't get delievered into recipient inbox.

I am just starting up, and I do not have money to buy this monthly SMTP stuffs. I know there are black and grey hat method that can get this job done.

plz PM me. or leave me message on Skype: fmbaba01

Email Marketing, that sounds really scary to me lol..... Tried venturing into this when I was testing the waters on Solo ads. But I realised it wasn't my thing :) But I know guys who doing solid volume cause they understand this very well. I wish you guys success

Well I am on an Email marketing journey myself, but I haven't been able to get get SMTP part well. I do not have a Domain. Amazon SES people have refused me. Turbo SMTP amount allow me to open account with then using free email services like Yahoo, Google and Hotmail

I am just stucked . I want to fall back to using Gmail smtp , but I fear it won't get delievered into recipient inbox.

I am just starting up, and I do not have money to buy this monthly SMTP stuffs. I know there are black and grey hat method that can get this job done.

plz PM me. or leave me message on Skype: fmbaba01

Hey I have send you PM

Email marketing is a very good field if you do it well. Many people will tell you the opposite because they do not undrstand what it takes to run a successful campaign. Make sure that you learn your target audience and design emails that do not violate the users. You can use landing pages if you want to collect emails for people and do a list.

If i could make a small suggestion:) Try dating offers as well and unless you're looking to pay for traffic, I'd also suggest reddit and linkedin boards (only if the offer is mainstream for linkdin) for free traffic. Good luck!

Thanks guys and gals! I am running few cpc campaigns lately on mail because was busy creating few web-sites.. That way I don't have to dedicate myself to it as I don't have time for it but getting some sure cash from it..

MI
Back