“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Email List method is working?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by etechsupport, Jul 9, 2020.

1. etechsupport

etechsupport Affiliate affiliate

I just started my Affiliate journey and I go through with clickfunnel + aweber, But Tell me your suggestion about email subscription method for Clickbank / maxbounty / jvzoo / CJ
    How much success ration in this method?
    I'll assign autoresponder mail with an email list, but still, I'm confused that this method will work OR not, and if you have any advance technique the please let me know
    Thanks in advance

2. AdCombo
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

I've never worked with ClickFunnels but usually, the email is captured from your landing page. After that, the user is either sent to the offer page, or you do that via an email from your autoresponder. These days, I'd do it via email or the optin confirmation thank-you page. But that's just my opinion.

4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Email opt-in's are very successful for marketing if you have a very good funnel and you only email information that is associated with the original opt-in.

ClickFunnel is for your landing pages or for specific niche pages in your content sites. Be sure to make certain that your funnels are each highly focused on capturing only those that will be interested in your offers.

Thise are networks and have nothing to do with your email marketing. They simply only have offers for you to promote. Email opt-in's are yours and never associated with a network.

This does not make sense.

tyoussef, azgold and etechsupport like this.
  5. etechsupport

etechsupport Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for your reply

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Vizil

Vizil Affiliate affiliate

This method works. But it's only important not to overdo it. Because people who get e-mails from you often can take it as spam. And then they won't even open your e-mails at all. So you have to remember that nobody likes their mail to be spammed.

7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I think I close 49 out of 50 email signups or use a [email protected] address if it's a squeeze page and I want to see the content (locker-type).
    Of the email lists I subscribe to; I may only follow (read) the mail from 30% and unsubscribe, ignore and/or junk the others ...
    So, your content better be damn good or you are wasting your time with me ...

8. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

i suggest you read more before you start.
    am sure you gonna come up with better ideas, don't start with the mail list thing, only brands that are making money from it. (you can't spam people who doesn't know you with email, and expect + ROI )

Regards,
    -Tyoussef

9. vigneshragul

vigneshragul Affiliate affiliate

It's a collection of email addresses used by an individual or an organization to send marketing material to multiple recipients. In simple terms, an email list refers to the total amount of subscribers you have, which basically is a synonym to “the mailing list”, or “subscriber's list”.

banners