The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official eFoxMedia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

efoxmedia

affiliate
eFoxMedia is a premier CPA Network that goals to bring the best advertisers and affiliates together to make more on ROI. eFoxMedia makes all possible effort to keep our affiliates/publishers engaged with us for a longer period of time. Our main focus in the industry is to give the best platform to the Affiliates and Online Marketers without compromising with the Quality of Leads.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 108
  • efoxmedia.png
    efoxmedia.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 726
all i can say is "SUPERB NETWORK"
super offers
supper timely payouts
very good support for affiliate. i love this network

Super network

all i can say is "SUPERB NETWORK"
super offers
supper timely payouts
very good support for affiliate. i love this network

Efox Media is a nice network, and the guy running this networks also superb and supportive.
I'll recommend this network,please give a chance to this network.

Best Regards

offer = 100% good
result (conversion rate) = 100%
support = 100%
payment = 100% on time
i got paid from this network and happily working with this. i recommend the affiliates plz join this network.
these guys are awesome!

< Nice > i like this network , if it new network, but in this network have great offers , and management response timely , payment method & pay time is batter , so i like this network....................thanks every all........... :cool: Mr AKHTARUL ISLAM

Awwsome Network
Top converting offers
Highest Payouts
Good Conversion rate
I am getting timely payments and 24/7 support is available, I love this network

Amazing Network

Awwsome Network
Top converting offers
Highest Payouts
Good Conversion rate
I am getting timely payments and 24/7 support is available, I love this network

Awwsome AM n eFoxMedia Network
Top converting offers
Super Conversion rate
I love this network, wanna work Life time :cool:

Awsome AM n eFoxMedia Network Top converting offers Super Conversion rate I love this network, wanna work Life time :cool:

Last edited:
Efoxmedia is a greate scammer.. please avoid this network. either it will kill you.. scam scam and scam this one...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I've been working with eFoxMedia for a short while now but already I can sense this network is the real deal. Knowledgable and professional people run this network, and they will always reply quickly if you reach out through Skype. I am looking forward to running many more campaigns with this network in the near future, and I would definitely recommend the network. A+

Hey guys, how you doing? It's been a long time since the last time I posted here. We've been working hard on the redesign of our platform, so please stay tuned for a relaunch, you will not be disappointed!:p:p:p

Reactions: K
Hey guys,

How are you doing and how is your online business going? We hope you are always going smooth with it.

We're posting here, as we have some great news for you all. After months and months of hard working, our new platform has finally come online! Therefore we are asking you to move to our new platform instead of staying in the old one: eFoxMedia.

We're enjoying working with each of you guys, but the fact is quite a few guys got approved but never sent any traffic, it wasted a quantity of resources by staying inactive. Therefore we are asking you to register at our new platform yourself instead of us transfering the data for you. Hope you guys can understand.

If you are hesitant in moving forward, you can take a look at how our new platform looks like.

68d295b1-291c-4a53-937a-95675ac0327d.jpg

Looks exciting huh? Thats right, thats what we aimed for. We hope you can join and see more features yourself.

We have most every niches that you might be interested in and we are adding offers on a daily basis.

We can pay as fast as weekly. We pay via Paypal/wire/Western Union etc...

Send your application here: http://eadsmedia.com/publishers/register.php

Thanks and if you have any questions, please ask me on skype, email, or give me a call.

Thanks!
eAdsMedia Support
admin@eadsmedia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back