The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Educate me!

jmk909er

affiliate
I live in San Diego, is there any affiliate workshops, clubs, associations, conferences, classes, etc. to get further educated about affiliate marketing?

Thanks, Joe

I am not sure Joe, but there is a lot of quality info. online. I learned everything online and make a full time living from it.

But if you wanted a live class, Google is your friend :)

Yeah it looks like everything a person needs to know is online. Sometime a little overwhelming.

It really can be overwhelming. But it doesn't have to be.

Where are you now and what do you want to do?

Pick a starting point and go from there. Laser focus in on building niche sites, creating products, kindle publishing or whatever. PICK ONE. Then go from there.

Send me a pm if you get stuck. I have been at this for some time.

Thanks FitGal, I am a total Newbie and am very excited about starting this. I am just waiting for a new bank account to clear the opening process and I will get my domain name and set up a host. Do you have any recommendations on either? Thanks.

Thanks FitGal, I am a total Newbie and am very excited about starting this. I am just waiting for a new bank account to clear the opening process and I will get my domain name and set up a host. Do you have any recommendations on either? Thanks.

I will send you a PM with some posts I wrote on it.

I'd say that at first it can be very difficult to find exactly what your looking for, but once you get in the swing of things you'll accrue what I like to call "newbie wisdom" :) I suppose you could call me an advanced newbie: Still Fresh, yet not spring chicken, LOL! But I've discovered something wonderful about online work...I absolutely love to help out those who are starting out! Gives me a sense of accomplishment I suppose. So, I'm not sure whether or not just throwing out information is allowed without being considered advertising, since I'm new to this forum, if you want just PM me, and I'll help in any way that I can. I guess that's the teacher in me talking. Good Luck!

Thanks EG4Now, I have pretty much decided on a niche and am moving forward on it now. To get started I am making a Squidoo page and I have been learning a lot. When I get it done and go live maybe I can have you critique it and give me some pointers.

MI
Back