Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official EDK Innovations [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

edk innovations

Affiliate
affiliate
EDK Innovations's mission is to enable both advertisers and affiliates worldwide to realize their full revenue potential using the best online marketing strategies and advertising techniques. We aim to be a global team of passionate marketing professionals, intent on always looking for and delivering new and better ways of doing things. Where most companies only specialize in one or two areas of marketing, we specialize in email, media buys, cpa, incent, and remnant ad purchasing just to name a few. To assist in these diverse and sometimes complex areas, EDK Innovations's team includes campaign managers, graphic designers, direct response writers, customer service representatives, web developers, statisticians, and search-engine marketing experts.

Attachments

• edkinnovations.png
    edkinnovations.png
    3 KB · Views: 408
I have a bunch of incent offers I need traffic on by end of the year. The offers range from iOS to android to downloads and survey form submits in us uk and ca. Couple higher paying ones are like quibids and spotify in Nordic countries. If you have traffic please let me know they are trying to use up budgets by end of the year.

If you can accommodate please post here and also sign up. Include your skype so I can communicate with you.

No unfortunately I don't if someone had their own unlocker script that interfaced with has offers that would be different but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back