The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

eComXpo - Whos Going? It's FREE!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
It's almost time for <a target="_new" href="http://www.ecomxpo.com/home.htm">eComXpo</a> - the Virtual Trade Show for affiliates and search marketers. This year the tradeshow will have over 40 presentations, 7,000 attendees and 200 exhibitors. eComXpo provides all the benefits of a top tradeshow without the cost, travel or hassle normally associated with traditional events. The event is 100% online, virtual and free. The show runs October 24-26 and you can cruise in and out at your convenience. Are you registered yet?

Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Ad Center, Linkshare, AzoogleAds and many other search and affiliate marketing companies are exhibiting and will have reps there you can talk to. Here are a couple of the affiliate educational sessions I think sound interesting:

<strong>Next Generation Affiliate Marketing: Taking AM to the Next Level</strong> (Panel)
Kris Jones - PepperJam, Linda Woods - PartnerCentric, Chris Henger - Performics, Todd Crawford - Digital River, One Network

<strong>Emerging Trends and Tactics in Super Affiliate Marketing</strong> (Panel)
Anik Singal - AffiliateClassroom.com, Rosalind Gardner - SuperAffiliateHandbook.com, Colin McDougal, Jeremy Palmer - QuitYourDayJob.com

You can find me there in the chat room most of the time.
Who's gone before? Didn't you think it was cool?
I like the fact I don't have to travel and my feet don't hurt at this tradeshow.
My hands do though after "chatting" for hours. :p

Who else is going to <a target="_new" href="http://www.ecomxpo.com/home.htm">eComXpo</a>?

eComxpo whose going?

Hi Linda,

I'll be there and so will everyone here at LeadFlash. We had a "booth" last year as well and found it to be a great way to connect with the affiliate world! For someone like me who hates to fly this is the BEST type of networking event around! :D

Maybe I'll "see" you in the chatroom. :)

I'm over at the show in the chat room and crusing the show for most of the next 3 days but will be checking in here too. I've been over there buying people I know virtual coffee. :p

I just got knocked out and IE tells me it can't find the server. Sometimes it just gets so busy it crashes. I'll try to get back in after I catch up with the forum and email.

See you there!

I'm off to the Xpo and/or WMR chat for most of the day.
Will be checking in here throughout the day too.

I'm a virtual SCHMOOZER. :p

I didn't have a chance yesterday, but I've dropped in to the show today... first time attending a "virtual trade show" and it's interesting. I like the prizes they're offering, and they even have a $100 YSM coupon and a $50 MSN adCenter coupon for attendees that sign up with those programs (only for USA though :( ). Edit: There are coupons for Google AdWords and Ask.com, too.

But the best part is being able to meet others in the industry without having to leave your office...or in my case, my family room.

I only really made it along on the first day but it is a nice concept. Have people signed up for the archived presentations and found it worthwhile?

Nice to meet you again in the chat room Linda :)

I "attended" the show as well. Made a lot of contacts, but I didn't pay for the show, so I now have to wait till 5pm today to get access to the Dataport they are setting up with all the emails I sent and received I guess. I hope it's all there. I put in alot of effort over the last couple of days.

banners
Back