The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

eBay Trend Setting

noveltytease

Hey all...

first i would just like to say that i am really enjoying this forum...it is very addicting...i find myself coming back to it quite frequently when i am done with my marketing for the day or just when i need to take a break from work..Linda and staff A+++ job...

Now the reason for this post is because i am an entrepreneur on eBay and I find myself sitting on eBay researching for hours at a time to try and find the trends...what i am looking for is, does anyone have a link or program that kind of searches eBay and spits out this type of information all in one place? what i mean is that if you search eBay there are about 5 different places to find trends all scattered throughout eBay and i just think that it would be so much more time management wise to be able to locate that data in one spot..
Any suggestions???

Thank you,

Jason

"Linda and staff A+++ job..."

Thanks so much Jason!

I'm not an eBay guru, just know the obvious ones that I'm sure you do like pulse, buy it now and MarketPlace research.

I think there are some Clickbank programs that are supposed to help, but not sure how good they are.

I've been playing around with eBay a lot lately, trying to figure out what will work for me. The only research that I even know how to do is with the 'Advanced Search' link. Are there other's I'm missing? I've been using a great listing tool if you're interested (but that's another topic!)...If I come across better research tools I'll certainly pass them on! :eek:

I've been playing around with eBay a lot lately, trying to figure out what will work for me. The only research that I even know how to do is with the 'Advanced Search' link. Are there other's I'm missing? I've been using a great listing tool if you're interested (but that's another topic!)...If I come across better research tools I'll certainly pass them on! :eek:

I'm interested in good tools ... whatcha recommend?

I'm interested in good tools ... whatcha recommend?

I stumbled across a neat little listing manager called inkfrog. I've been real pleased...just hope I can keep up enough auctions to make it worthwhile to keep as it does cost $9.99/mo (after a 2 week free trial to see if you like it). What I love about this site is it's one monthly fee for unlimited photo hosting, a showcase/store front like page, free bulk and scheduled listings and easy to use templates for building auctions. You can save listings you create for future use, and you can copy them easily to make slight changes. I tried using a couple free ones like Auctiva, but found that my pictures wouldn't show up a lot, so the small monthly fee was worth it to me. Anyway, you get a free trial so it can't hurt (except that you'll love it and won't want to cancel!) Let me know if you run into any questions with it...I've played enough with it to know my way around ok!
Ron

eBay Tip

Wow, that's a great tip for affiliates who don't have their own server ... the photos are always the biggest pain in the @#%& and $10 bucks a month isn't bad at all if you're selling a lot of stuff there. Thanks forthe tip! :)

MI
Back