“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Eat, Live, Breath Internet Marketing

What are you Aspiring to BE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davehn

affiliate
Hello Fellow Marketers,

I have by all means came to know we are chasing money... Yes from Newbie to Guru everyone is after Big M in fact whole World wherever I see people are just too busy making Money. They Literally Eat, Live, Breath Big "M".

But, there are someone out there who is least bother about Big "M" (cuz they either have it to there fill) they are chasing VALUE, they are constantly creating Value in whatever they do since first Day light of the Day. And here I'm aspiring to be one of those people.

Cheers to Success
Dave

Hello Fellow Marketers

Hello @davehn and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us here.

And here I'm aspiring to be one of those people.

Are you an experienced marketer, just starting out, or somewhere in between?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hi Thank you, as I have just made $68 in clickbank with bing ppc so you can i am newbie just starting out.

Hi Thank you, as I have just made $68 in clickbank with bing ppc so you can i am newbie just starting out.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

After the line about WIKI you reference another thread. There is no visible link.

banners
Back