The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

East Berlin

thomasd7

affiliate
i am a guy who wants to build relationships for my "get-financed" website. Know anyone who managed to weave the the shortcomings of affiliate website promotion to build a good team, it seems so regimented.

Any insight is appreciated.

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. I sent you a PM about a couple things too.

"Know anyone who managed to weave the the shortcomings of affiliate website promotion to build a good team, it seems so regimented."

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean. Can you explain a little more without talking specifics about your program? It sounds like there is a general question or two in there that I don' really understand.

"the shortcomings of affiliate website promotion"
What shortcomings do you mean?

"it seems so regimented"
Do you mean affiliate marketing? What seems so regimented?
Sorry just not understanding.

My name is Thomas and i didn't realize how tight these communities are. I'm 28 and have a awesome wife and perfect 4 1/2 month old daughter. Ive owned successful retail operations and now am selling services and want to expand via the internet, I feel like im one of a few people doing my business a certain way and cant wait to meet people to exchange ideas and create dialouge. I think whats going on in this site(and others like it) is not yet fully appreciated for its real value.

Welcome to 5 Star, Thomas.

This is a friendly community so you will meet a lot of great people here.

We have been beneficial to a lot of people. I hope your membership will be beneficial to you.

There is plenty here for you to read and you can always ask questions for our helpful and very knowledgeable members.

Thanks for joining.

i am a guy who wants to build relationships for my "get-financed" website. Know anyone who managed to weave the the shortcomings of affiliate website promotion to build a good team, it seems so regimented.

Any insight is appreciated.

Hey Thomas...actually AM is not a tight community at all. Anyone is welcome to participate and do their own thing and there are a ton of players who you will never see because they do their thing without fanfare, praise or prying eyes. I was one until I started getting more involved in a couple of forums and it's been fun meeting people who share the same interest as I do. Now if you are looking for Joint Ventures then this is also a great industry for that providing you can bring an equality of knowledge and participation to the table.

One thing I'm curious about...you have the subject line as "East Berlin" yet your info states that you are from Jacksonville Florida...what's the deal dude? Take care.

the deal.

Man, in my circle we say "what?s the deal" we say it all the time and I guess we aren?t the only ones.

It(east berlin) was just what came to mind as I resisted saying what I wanted to say. It?s not where I live.

If I have to bring an equality of knowledge I think I will fall short. I can bring participation for sure, im here in the hopes I do not have to ascend that learning curve on my own, that I can find people who want to monetize that accomplishment. Would that be enough to benefit from the knowledge of others?

Man, in my circle we say "what?s the deal" we say it all the time and I guess we aren?t the only ones.

It(east berlin) was just what came to mind as I resisted saying what I wanted to say. It?s not where I live.

Hmmm...what is it that you really wanted to say and I resist? Take care.

MI
Back