The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earnings from Facebook

You can earn from facebook in a various way. You can build and populated a facebook page and monetize your fan page. You can launch a facebook ad campaign and drive quality traffic and monetize them. You can build authority to the various groups and drive traffic. You can increase your followers by sharing the valuable post. Evan, you can PM to your friends with links. Facebook is the place of heaven for traffic.

@Ron E. Fletcher said it all in a nutshell. :)

There are lots of threads on this forum about FB marketing. Just do a search and it will keep you busy reading for quite some time. :) In particular, you may want to look for LukePeerfly threads. He's kind of the master of FB promotion.

What is the way to earn from Facebook?
The best way for you to be able to earn from the FB page is being able to embrace marketing skills. It will be good deal when you have a few affiliate marketing contracts that will earn you a couple of dollars on a daily basis. If not so, you can choose to do your own marketing of the top brands especially when you have an active audience. Some big companies look for media bigwigs who are will to post photos of their products at an agreed fee.

There are many many ways to earn money from facebook it depends on you what way you choose.. whether you choose the easy way or the hard way.. here are options what you choose the first is to make a fan page and earn money through it and the others are you can launch your fb campaign ... you can sell your account to the right person with the right amount of money... try to make traffic on your fb page for that you need to regularly up date your content on this page so that the traffic will be diverted to your page.... ask your class fellows your friends on fb to like your work and also to promote it on fb so that you can earn big traffic and then big dolars :)

really?but as i know facebook has a very high conversion rate

Though it has a high conversion rate but as far as the traffic is concerned fb has the best traffic and the one who want good traffic can found it on fb... so i would say fb is also the best source of income but if someone is expert in that ... because it blocks the account of many people also.......

Though it has a high conversion rate but as far as the traffic is concerned fb has the best traffic and the one who want good traffic can found it on fb... so i would say fb is also the best source of income but if someone is expert in that ... because it blocks the account of many people also.......

I guess that's the trick - learn how to use it in a profitable way without getting banned. Doesn't mean the traffic is necessarily bad or low converting, you just have to figure out how to present the right offer.

I'm not saying that would be easy, either but as @mentat47 said, some people make a good living from FB alone.

Meet The 20-Year-Old Millennial Making A Living Off Facebook
$1K Profit (Almost) in 1 Week: My PPC Case Study
I Made $550k In a Luxury Niche. I Show You How to Make Money on Facebook

we must understand the rules of facebook to be able to work to make money from it, embarked learn carefully before doing something that would be very good for you ;)

I guess that's the trick - learn how to use it in a profitable way without getting banned. Doesn't mean the traffic is necessarily bad or low converting, you just have to figure out how to present the right offer.

I'm not saying that would be easy, either but as @mentat47 said, some people make a good living from FB alone.

Meet The 20-Year-Old Millennial Making A Living Off Facebook
$1K Profit (Almost) in 1 Week: My PPC Case Study
I Made $550k In a Luxury Niche. I Show You How to Make Money on Facebook

Thanks for agreeing with me .. but that's the fact... if you are experienced in that you are all in all on fb...but if you are not you get banned :p

we must understand the rules of facebook to be able to work to make money from it, embarked learn carefully before doing something that would be very good for you ;)

That's obvious dear if you want to do something you need to learn it's rules and without the rules are just kicked off.... it's time wasting if you don't follow the rules.... the fb is strictly banning some accounts who are not following the rules... traffic is not everything it's like you go to some one home and start making your own rules then surely he will kick you out from his house

Hi Lucy. There are very many ways you can be able to earn from facebook. The first one is you to create a facebook page with the niche that you are well informed in. You can then seek more likes and active discussions through the page. In so doing, you will have a good audience that commands a good traffic. You can decide to do affiliate a marketing through several websites agencies available today. You can as well be sure to have your own marketing agency with facebook as your area of operation. You will charge people a certain fee to have their ads show on the page.

I know some guys who are only living by doing facebook marketing.
Sorry for straightforward question, but I wonder of how much do they make monthly on facebook. I do 200$ stable per month. I just want to know what are the real capabilities of making money using Facebook. I know exactly that Facebook beats its own records every year and that it's the biggest website in the whole WORLD. But I need to know the exact number or at least the amount of figures.

Sorry for straightforward question, but I wonder of how much do they make monthly on facebook. I do 200$ stable per month. I just want to know what are the real capabilities of making money using Facebook. I know exactly that Facebook beats its own records every year and that it's the biggest website in the whole WORLD. But I need to know the exact number or at least the amount of figures.
As far I know they are making, at least, 1500$ by doing Facebook marketing. They are always suggested to collect leads and they treat ever leads as a gold.

MI
Back