The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Earn from CPA?

You keep asking the same question - there are a lot of ways, please read my ebook and pick a method and go start earning!

sharier, get k's book, and see which method suits you best, though i'm not in a position of earning big xxx bucks but you gotta start somewhere:)

K's ebook inspired me too. Then I've done lots of case study on it, also have joined as a newbie in one of them. you can check my sig for more details.

I have a simple suggestion for you Sharier. I see that you have written 189 posts as of now. Just stop writing posts for a while and read as many posts as possible, for a change. You'll get several ideas on how to earn with CPA. Search on the internet too, there's tons of information even free guides. Definitely read K's ebook, a privilege that you can afford thanks to being a member of cpafix!

Don't make things complicated keep everything simple. Now the simplest thing would be just download K's newbie guide. Then find an offer with a decent payout, try anything in the health niche, go for any trials, or simple email or zip submits, register a exact match domain, and then using SEO promote it. Keep tweaking and you will start seeing results in few days. When you start seeing results imply scale the things. Before selecting the offers it would be good idea to consult your AM for offers doing good via SEO.

the truth is that you can earn money via CPA if you will stick to the knowledge you know about it and work your ass out of it. No work, no earning PERIOD..............................

Hello Sharier, there is so much great information inside this community, I know you can get frustrated however, all you need is here. You should start with k's ebook and then hit the forum and read. No one can do your studying for you, just dive in and get dirty with it. Take your time then take action. Everything is here for you and when you have questions and you will then post. There is nothing easy about putting food on the table but we have to do it. Good Luck we are all here for you. Cheers...

MI
Back