The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn Daily $300+ with No Investment (Case Study)

IamKingz

affiliate
Hey, How are you this is my first thread, thank you for reading.
You don’t have to spend lot of money in AdWords. I am using this method: Google Black Hat mean spent low amount and use in unlimited $$$ in adwords.
This like spam, but many people haven't high budget to start cpa marketing.
I was haven't money to start my cpa journey, Now I have.

ZNupCtM.png

My Adwords screenshot: this is yesterday ads running screenshot, i have change everytime my adwords account cause using black hat method, i was blocked many time, but now full fill complete my journey no blocking nothing wrong.
why i am choosing this method: I spent lot of money from my pocket and i got 0 lead in my account like $1K+ invest. $200-$300 brought some cpa course but didn't work for the course. that's why i am choosing this.

CzB58YU.png

7 day, My Earning Static, Using Adwords.
I am using Sale offer and Some Various offer.
I just wanted to show that AdWords isn’t 'expensive' if you launch your ad campaigns with some basic knowledge: a little black hat method, understanding of location targeting and keywords, and writing ad copy that resonates with your audience and gets them to take the action you want.
Offer Name: ITPro.TV Subscription (Multi-Geo) [Exclusive]
Keywords:

YVUI13E.png

if you want to spy more keywords search on google
search this 'ispionage'.
Step-1 Make an adwords account, run my campaign that i am showing you,
create your ads.

IN01tAD.png

RUN IT. also use a landing.
Thank you for read.

Last edited:
If you're posting this as a case study, can you provide more detail?
First thanks for posting but I couldn't see any detail of more than a bunch of screenshot.
So do you mean you will need to change the ad copy frequently to get the right CPC?

"I just wanted to show that AdWords isn’t 'expensive' if you launch your ad campaigns with some basic knowledge: a little black hat method"

"You don’t have to spend lot of money in AdWords. I am using this method: Google Black Hat mean spent low amount and use in unlimited $$$ in adwords."

That's equal to say; Hi, It's easy to make money, I mean do you need just to selll a few Kg of Cocaine
and title the thread like "How to make 1Million/day with no investment and maybe don't die on the try (Case Study)"

If you're posting this as a case study, can you provide more detail?
First thanks for posting but I couldn't see any detail of more than a bunch of screenshot.
So do you mean you will need to change the ad copy frequently to get the right CPC?
MY ADS CPC IS: $0.18. If you need more info reply please.

"I just wanted to show that AdWords isn’t 'expensive' if you launch your ad campaigns with some basic knowledge: a little black hat method"

"You don’t have to spend lot of money in AdWords. I am using this method: Google Black Hat mean spent low amount and use in unlimited $$$ in adwords."

That's equal to say; Hi, It's easy to make money, I mean do you need just to selll a few Kg of Cocaine
and title the thread like "How to make 1Million/day with no investment and maybe don't die on the try (Case Study)"
Yeah that's crazy but real.

U can't explain shit, how do you write adcopies?

If you are really trying to help then elaborate. what black hat methods are you talking abt? how do you reduce cpc ?

I really don't understand what are you trying to explain here, you mean that you create adwords accounts, run ads and not paying the bill for the accounts?

Yeah, that is why I am asking about more details, the points he made in post is not clear to anyone and confusing for so many people.

I think this is what he wants to say, in short: create many adwords accounts , run ads and not paying the bill. And no matters the ROI, what conversions receive it's 100% profit. But in my opinion this is the biggest fraud, he's joking with the father of internet: google. I wouldn't have this courage

I think this is what he wants to say, in short: create many adwords accounts , run ads and not paying the bill. And no matters the ROI, what conversions receive it's 100% profit. But in my opinion this is the biggest fraud, he's joking with the father of internet: google. I wouldn't have this courage

I don't think that is what he's saying because he said that he now fullfills his journey without any blocking. If he wasn't paying the bill, then that wouldn't be the case.

MI
Back