“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

E-Commerce ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by shammy78, Jan 14, 2018.

1. shammy78

shammy78 Affiliate affiliate

Which is the best e-commerce model of 2017/18?

2. adcombo
  3. Ms Montana

Ms Montana Affiliate affiliate

I am working for a data migration company - Litextension- advised use Shopify.
    Shopify hosts over 325,000 active online shops and with its focus on social commerce and mobile shopping, the platform continues to evolve to meet the growing requirements of online stores.
    The Benefits of Shopify are:
    - Over 100 store templates (themes) to choose from 1500+ apps (plugins/extensions) to extend the store's functionality
    - Ability to connect your online store with your Facebook page and sell directly on Facebook
    - Built in mobile-friendly shopping cart and seller mobile apps (and Shopify provides a platform to connect store owners with app developers for the development of their store's app)
    24/7 support via live chat, phone and tutorials as well as the Shopify community forum
    - Despite these advantages, there are some important downsides with the platform. First, if you don't use Shopify Payment, there will be an additional transaction fee on every sale. Plus, many of the extensions for additional functionality aren't free, so, running your store on Shopify might cost a little more than you expected. Lastly, Shopify has its own coding language called 'Liquid', so any customization in the system comes at an additional expense.

When is Shopify a good choice?
    For beginners with conventional requirements, Shopify remains the ideal e-commerce solution. Based on your budget requirements, you can choose different packages which range from $29 to $299/month. But if you have unique features and functionalities in mind for your store, it might be better to look elsewhere.

4. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

I would'nt use the fact that 325,000 people using it makes it a good choice, doesnt make it a bad choice either, it's just irreverent. There are far better options than shopify for what they charge. It just depends on what you need. The store I have that run on shopify was purly because they integrate directly into my suppliers websites, something that needed to be done with shopify as thats the platform that they use and the app to do the integration is exclusive to shopify. I could have chosen to code my own app for another platform to do the same thing (and I might still do that at some point) but the amount of time that it would take would cost me more in sales than the shopify membership.

5. towhidzaman

towhidzaman Moderator moderator affiliate

I don't think he's asking for e-commerce platform suggestion. He wants to know which business model working great for e-commerce.

Which niche? For fitness/lifestyle niche, developing a custom brand will benefit you in the long run.

azgold likes this.
  6. RamyAdcombo

RamyAdcombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there,

Have you heard of the COD (Cash on delivery) model?

Markets such as Asia and Europe have always been a hard reach, due to the lack of confidence and assurance regarding electronic payments, but that is all over now.

Using the COD model all doubts are put to rest, and that’s because publishers (retailers) are guaranteed a lead (sale) once the client's/customer's order is confirmed.

Below is a little insight on how it works and why it’s so awesome.

The COD offer is a simple model that works in 3 steps;

1 - Your potential customer places an order through the website by simply filling in two spaces; their name and phone number.

2 - Then the customer immediately receives a call from a local call center.

3 - Once the customer confirms his order through the phone call, the affiliate receives his payment.
    Note: the customer pays for the product in cash, upon delivery and you, the affiliate, receive the lead once the order has been confirmed by phone, so it is not necessary to wait for the product to be delivered.

With COD offers affiliates are guaranteed higher conversion rates, in comparison to CPS and CPI, also, due to the fact that there is no restrictions such as lead approval by the advertiser, payouts are made much quicker.

I hope this helps out..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  7. Kadniss555

Kadniss555 Affiliate affiliate

yeah, totally agree with you

towhidzaman likes this.
MI