The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Du battery and booster.

G

gci1987

Bad news ,
RC@D2I6WB0YKU9TL15EL.png

1. Hand over your account username and password to baidu representatives and they will check your install and how you generate the installs,

2.No cloak, each visitor need to have the respective referrer.

3.Stop campaigns and not be paid if you do not want to hand over your ad network account to Baidu

OK, I get it, I will definitely not be running offers from baidu anymore, they just don't want you to run it.

This apply to every affiliate running their offer, not only me, but everyone, lucky of me, I stopped it one month ago. Or I have to give them my account or I will not be paid. Cheers

Yeah, they kinda freaking out about anything recently. Did anyone get the same with UC browser etc?

Yeah, they kinda freaking out about anything recently. Did anyone get the same with UC browser etc?

I can imagine that UC is no different from baidu, as far as I know there indeed has someone that has been shaved hugely from UC , and 360, apus, and payment is onhold like 10k-50k dollars.

If they don't want to pay you, then they will find every excuse they can find to hold your money. Thus, this hilarious scenario happened at the GMIC meeting in Beijing, guess what, every affiliate network went to their booth and asked,"When will you give us money? "......

This happens to all of the offers from Chinese companies, they just don't care their reputation and aim for quick market penetration. If they keep doing this way and treat their affiliates like shit, they are doomed to loose the forest behind the tree.

MI
Back