“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Dropshipping software

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by GustavoWoltmann016, Jan 21, 2017.

1. GustavoWoltmann016

GustavoWoltmann016 Affiliate affiliate

I've noticed some ebay sellers have huge amount of dropship items in their store. Just wondering what kind of software they use to track that amount of items?

towhidzaman and Hatim ahachad like this.
  2. PayPer Trail
  3. ks123

ks123 Affiliate affiliate

Oh it's interesting topic. I'm wqaiting for answers

Hatim ahachad likes this.
  4. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

When I was dropshipping on ebay, my shoftware was completely custom. I built it based on what I needed and the agreements I had with my suppliers, It wasnt just about making my life easier, but also about making my orders easier for them to manage.

One thing to note though, ebay dosnt like drop shipping (although it is allowed, they will just monitor your return rate closely and you will have a harder time with them siding with you in disputes (this was confirmed by an ebay UK rep, usa could be different)), and according to paypal, it's against their tos and you can expect them to deactivate your account and withhold all $ held there. (I lost $250k because of this)

5. towhidzaman

towhidzaman Moderator moderator affiliate

I've only heard of EasyNC and Pricematik. EasyNC is a good software. I've seen it in work first hand.

6. Jeremy Listen

Jeremy Listen Affiliate affiliate

A friend of mine recommended Pricematik to me, but they have a good affiliate program so I can't be exactly sure if that was the reason. How on Earth did you get a custom Dropshippping software?

7. Mike Atherton

Mike Atherton Affiliate affiliate

They are may be using Inventory source drop shipping software or Salehoo. There are various dropshipping products listed on their platform

MI