The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Doorway Pages

If you want an authority on "Doorway" pages, anywhere but there.
I think it is the most amaturish site trying to be an Authority on SEO that I have come accross. The information is out of date and the accuracy at the time it was published is also way off.

Could you be a little more specific?

What information is out of date? And if the site is, "amaturish", what would you call, "professional"?

When I started using some of the techniques, it started a foundation to which now I receive thousands of free visitors. To this day, I still make a page or two per day using some of the techniques as a foundation. :mrgreen:

If you look here for example:
http://www.searchengines.com/search_engine_statistics.html
you will see what I mean.

As far as what is amaturish and what is professional, I think that distinction is self evident when you analyse the tabulated "Facts" on the above page. Some things are clearly no longer true while others are drastically incomplete and some never were correct.

Obviously the above is my oppinion as to what is and what is not currently applicable. However info that was once relevent but now about 18 months out of date (and widely accepted as such), smacks of amaturism by not updating vital factual declarations.

I agree, some of this information is outdated. Perhads this chap hasn't updated his site.

I posted the, "doorway pages" link. :deal: And I thought it would be a good, "read" for anyone interested in doorway pages.

Paul

"Perhads this chap hasn't updated his site"
Exactly, in such a volatile field it is very unprofessional to publish without frequent revissions.

Oh my, the, "professional police" are back :roll:

Are you saying all publications (Oh, call the industry volatile but my checks keep getting bigger), which are not updated are, "unprofessional"?

Ever read, "How to win friends and influence people"? :deal:

If you publish that kind of information in a volatile field such as this, either state the date of publication with a warning about the likelyhood of information becoming out of date or use the immediacy of the net to keep the resource somewhere near current.

By the way don't get personal, it can work both ways.

banners
Back