The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Domainbase.co.uk - very bad dealings with

neilrbowen

affiliate
Hi,

I have had a request to remove this post, however i would like to know if you were abusive towards this company in any communication at all. And also that all the emails/posts you quoted are true in which case i see no legal stance for the company requesting the removal to have the posts removed if it is all true and correct.

I completly agree though, the domain you listed is not even worth £40 in my book and even ive paid more than his listed prices for domains hehe

Regards.

Neil Bowen

This is a public forum like most i operate, and posts by users should always be protected against companies wishing to censor the forum for their own benefit.

While i can not yet be sure which party here is in the right, if either, i will always complete a full investigation before making a decision that must be fair if there is grounds to remove this post then so be it, if i believe not then the post should stay unless it is forged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if the OP was abusive in his communications with domainbase.co.uk it's irrelevant.

DomainBase.co.uk show themselves to be incredibly childish, immature and unprofessional if they send those kind of emails to people.

Sure we'd all love to send those kind of emails to people at times (I know I have to fight the urge at times!), but anyone who sends that kind of email to a prospective client is just asking to be outed in public.

I can't see any legal reason why you would have to remove the post, unless I'm missing something?

good dealings with domainbase

I can't really comment on the "bad dealings" but, to redress the balance, I can report a Good Dealing.
I contacted Lee (who I assume is the same person) at domainbase about buying a domain name. Having read this thread, I was expecting a difficult time – but we struck a deal quite quickly, with no messing about, in a friendly exchange of emails.
So my summary is the opposite – Lee at Domainbase was very professional...but, most of all, very friendly.
It's easy to want to hate these guys when they have a domain name you want, but there is little point in arguing about value which, in the case of domain names, is simply what someone is willing to pay. They are entitled to take their own view on value and, if you think they are asking too much, then you do not have to buy it.
So I can recommend Domainbase - I had a good and friendly experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back