The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Doing Good Finally

Yvon

MaxBounty.png
And they pay (MaxBounty).

ROI is 40% because I messed up a bit in my ad acct.
Vertical is eCommerce. Ads coming from the big G.

I kept wanting to quit so many times. So close to quitting...but didn´t.

Work thru your un-comfort, its good for you. Get comfy being uncomfortable. Take small calculated risks. Have money that you set aside to learn and don´t worry about making it back. Make small adjustments everyday and document your changes to your ad account. Ask good questions after you have read something multiple times.

Everything I just told you, I still struggle with daily.

Happy New Year

Last edited:
Good job man ... Congratulations .. but next time blur out the TOTALS as well - because now I see you have 76 conversions divided by the total amount ... you are promoting offer 784* or 820* am I right ?

I hope I didnt give to much info to any competition :)

Cheers .. and once again congrats

View attachment 5423 And they pay (MaxBounty).

ROI is 40% because I messed up a bit in my ad acct.
Vertical is eCommerce. Ads coming from the big G.

I kept wanting to quit so many times. So close to quitting...but didn´t.

Work thru your un-comfort, its good for you. Get comfy being uncomfortable. Take small calculated risks. Have money that you set aside to learn and don´t worry about making it back. Make small adjustments everyday and document your changes to your ad account. Ask good questions after you have read something multiple times.

Everything I just told you, I still struggle with daily.

Happy New Year
Happy new year my dear member and i would like to say that congratulation for making it this far when it comes to affiliate and marketing in general. Such like post just always keep me going and am just more than motivated when I come across. It shows me that people are working harder and making good money. Me plus other newbies believe you have impacted our lives completely. Keep posting such like success stories so that they keep us moving and working harder always.

banners
Back