The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does PayPal verified status affect your decisions?

temi

affiliate
When I want to add multiple submission to a directory, when I see that the vendor papal status is unverified, I tend to add less sites as I am worried the vendor may disappear.
I wonder if Papal verification status affect other people this way.

Thats true temi. But in most cases i find verified paypal account (while submitting) so no worries at all for me.

One more thing that while submitting link to a well known directory then no need to worry about paypal status. If its new one directory then may be thinking is must.

I think its quite important to get verified, it instils confidence in buyers. Though I think PayPal is a bloody useless when you have a dispute but the fact that the vendor is verified still make me think my one year or unlimited listing will actually be online in one year or whatever.

But for vendors I know personally, I know they will not disappear even if they are unverified etc etc.

Don't tell me Richie that you have still unverified account :rolleyes:

Yea it's unverified.:(

I think its quite important to get verified, it instils confidence in buyers. Though I think PayPal is a bloody useless when you have a dispute but the fact that the vendor is verified still make me think my one year or unlimited listing will actually be online in one year or whatever.

But for vendors I know personally, I know they will not disappear even if they are unverified etc etc.

Thanks,I'll get it verified soon. :party:

banners
Back