The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Google Adsense work for you?

It did untill i got my account disabled lol, i find kontera much more professional & less in your face advertising, you dont seem to run the same level of risk you do with google & getting banned.

G adsense works ok for me but doesn't seem to do much in web directories. All my best conversions are on a travel site.

Thanks - Have you had a good experience with this company?

They are good if you look on my site (sig) you can view how they work, i have it set up so they in-text words are orange, Kontera is great to use in forums

It maybe a better solution for the blog than Adsense. Do they pay any good? What is the average PPC? Have you received any payments from them yet?

It maybe a better solution for the blog than Adsense. Do they pay any good? What is the average PPC? Have you received any payments from them yet?

My CTR is 7% nearly hitting 8% its giving my a good $220 + any direct leads. The best example at the minute i have was yesterday for 1 hour 85impressions + 2clicks gave me $13.76

so far google adsense has not been working too well for me, Ive been making $100 every 2-3 months because they pay so little per click for my specific niche, recently I found a niche which makes me $1-$3 per click so we will see how that will work out, I will keep you guys posted :).

G adsense works ok for me but doesn't seem to do much in web directories. All my best conversions are on a travel site.

I agree with this as this is the case for us too.
Probably because travel is or was the most competetive online business today. Many travel websites - holiday, car hire and especially hotel booking websites are springing up almost everyday.

banners
Back