The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does G+ help your natural rankings?

I think you will find that it is one of the many locations you can develop a small slice that makes up part of your branding pie. It can also help with your linking strategies, which I think it most marketers are not broadly skilled enough in. I used it a bunch up until a few years ago when I got away from niche sites and more into CPA landing pages. I am back to it now because I am relaunching a branding campaign and relaunching a bunch of niche sites.

Damn right G+ helps you to rank in Google!

I made a thread a while back here that you might be interested in about how I did an experiment a while back where I promoted a site using nothing but Google+ and actually managed to get rankings and sales from G+ alone so I can so I know first hand it works.

Of course as krogertek said you want to make sure that you are getting links from and promoting your site on ALL of the big sites for the best results.

Damn right G+ helps you to rank in Google!

I made a thread a while back here that you might be interested in about how I did an experiment a while back where I promoted a site using nothing but Google+ and actually managed to get rankings and sales from G+ alone so I can so I know first hand it works.

Of course as krogertek said you want to make sure that you are getting links from and promoting your site on ALL of the big sites for the best results.

^This guy!

MI
Back