“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does facebook realy work for CPA?

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
I have spent $43.32 on facebook last two days & only earned $4. Got 92 clicks but only 3 converted. I'm so done with facebook. But still have $100 to go. Any suggestions to profit from here?

The fanpage route still works where you make a fanpage and direct traffic to your fanpage. Now building a fanpage itself takes only a few minutes but getting fans takes some time. So, I suggest that you make a fanpage and then wait a few days at least until you have a couple hundred followers before you start promoting offers. An ad with a like button will get fans to your fanpage.

You have to lose money, to make money!

Have you done PPC before? Did you track your clicks and keywords etc? Have you tested different offers?

This was first time I tried PPC. Didn't track keywords. No idea how to do it on facebook

Then how would you ever scale this or turn it into a positive campaign? - Tracking is everything with ppc!

I usually split testing based on age.
First research demographic on POF or Quancast, alexa and ad planner is good too.
then adding tracking to know image ctr and convertion, so i adding keyword such us IMG01_3035.
IMG01 means which picture get the best ctr and 3055 is age between 30-35
You may split test based on interest too in other campaign.

Apart from my previous lose. This is my new stats.

Only 2 conversions. Got some info though. But still not worth it. Facebook really sucking my blood. When I setup CPC ad, they drive traffic like crazy charging me $1.50 per click. When it's CPM there's hardly any clicks. If there's, they they're expensive than CPC. I don't think Facebook expecting me to pay that bill ;) Suckers.

Dating, gaming and entertainment related offers is best on Facebook. What offer are you promoting?

I was promoting dating offer. Got another conversion. So 3 total. CRT is ok with CPC but conversion rate is disappointing.

you wont make any money if you do it like that. Here are the steps that you need to take, this post of william rs is SUPER GOOD.

http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netw...s-guide-here-why-you-re-not-making-money.html

Good luck, you will have all the info, you just need to do it. You are running that facebook camapaign the WRONG way friend.

Apart from my previous lose. This is my new stats.

Only 2 conversions. Got some info though. But still not worth it. Facebook really sucking my blood. When I setup CPC ad, they drive traffic like crazy charging me $1.50 per click. When it's CPM there's hardly any clicks. If there's, they they're expensive than CPC. I don't think Facebook expecting me to pay that bill ;) Suckers.

I have done some adds on face book both with a fan page and without so far no luck and I did a lot of testing. I'm going to check out that WSO thanks Paul

You may want to switch to CPM when dealing with Facebook. Doing PPC on Facebook is usually best when you are trying to get a good view rate on a Facebook Fan Page (and unfortunately they are drastically changing that).

banners
Back