The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Article Submitting Really Work?

Back in the day you could submit an article to a content site or article directory and if keyworded properly have it rise to the top of the search engines rather quickly. Today, unless it is a long tail keyword phrase with low competition, it has gotten much harder.

Yet article marketing still works and very well. You can drive organic traffic with it. You can get quality backlinks. You can establish yourself as an authority in your field and more.

There are different schools of thought on article submission. I personally used to submit manually to just a few high quality directories and that worked well for me. But because my niches are so competitive and I need a lot of links I now use an automated submission program.

In addition to article directories, you can use get paid to post content sites to earn income, drive traffic and get links.

Hope this helps!

I've recently started an article marketing company ... I sent articles twice in the top 10 article directories sites .... articles have been approved but have nothing traffic and links was not yet indexed... usually how many time is taking for this?...maybe my articles are done by a bad writer?

If you are articles are not indexed you are not going to get traffic. It is also possible that the articles were sent to low level directories that are not crawled often so they are not indexed.

To help the process along, you could social bookmark them or submit the RSS feeds of the articles to RSS directories.

Even if the articles are indexed, if they are not well written with SEO in mind they are unlikely to rise in the SERPS.

I always do article submissions for my link building strategies. Yes it is such an effective way to boost up your rankings, especially if you will submit 100% original and unique articles to high PR submission sites.

banners
Back