Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does anyone outsource SEO?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who here outsources monthly SEO and if so what sort of results have you gotten?

i outsource it with a mix of automation. im not a seo person so I just gave it to someone so far its been doing good..... just so long......

i outsource it with a mix of automation. im not a seo person so I just gave it to someone so far its been doing good..... just so long......

What do you pay mate if you don't mind me asking, and hows the best way to measure results?

measure results... its a pain since you can only go about visits... I am not entirely sure reason why I have someone do it for me. I look at growth week over week. then income, we are starting to monetize the content, we are not doing everything right away cause i am scare google is gon to just bann me so everything is done in sections... for example we are adding banners slowly to the site since all the sites are now getting decent traffic.

measure results... its a pain since you can only go about visits... I am not entirely sure reason why I have someone do it for me. I look at growth week over week. then income, we are starting to monetize the content, we are not doing everything right away cause i am scare google is gon to just bann me so everything is done in sections... for example we are adding banners slowly to the site since all the sites are now getting decent traffic.
Do u purely work on back links?

I've outsourced SEO services for various projects in the past but I'm very fussy about who I'll hire and I usually just prefer to do it myself as that way I can be 100% sure that the job is done correctly. There are a lot of crappy "SEO experts" selling crappy SEO services that you have to watch out for... you have to ask yourself why they are selling link building services when if they were really as good as they say are - they'd be cashing in by getting their own websites to rank.

I'm not saying all SEO services are crap - just that you should do thorough research.

I have outsourced SEO. I think with outsourcing SEO it is very important you understand SEO and direct workers on what exactly you want them to do, rather than 'I have a site, here's some money Mr Worker, go rank it any which way you want'. I do it on a per project basis rather than per hour. You can outsource per hour, as long as you have an idea of how long things should take.

For rates depends where you find your workers from. If you want an idea, check oDesk for hourly rates.

I think to be fair to people that sell link building services, they provide the service because they are experts at ranking sites not monetising them.

I have outsourced SEO. I think with outsourcing SEO it is very important you understand SEO and direct workers on what exactly you want them to do, rather than 'I have a site, here's some money Mr Worker, go rank it any which way you want'. I do it on a per project basis rather than per hour. You can outsource per hour, as long as you have an idea of how long things should take.

For rates depends where you find your workers from. If you want an idea, check oDesk for hourly rates.

I think to be fair to people that sell link building services, they provide the service because they are experts at ranking sites not monetising them.

You're absolutely right about knowing your SEO before outsourcing it, it's a lot better if you give specific directions to the worker, because ranking a website #1 is "easy" but not always the best idea, also they could use some methods you don't wanna use or that will backfire at you later etc ..

And of course there's skilled people offering SEO services, the "they could do it for themselves" is so wrong, it's like why don't developers develop websites and keep them to theirselves ? Why big marketers offer teaching ? or even create MMO products ? It's either the only thing they're skilled at or they are already using SEO for themselves but also selling it as a service for extra cash :)

Mehdi

Couple of tips regarding outsourcing SEO or any IM related stuff for that matter:

1. Never ever outsource it to an "agency". By that I mean those who advertise themselves as a company or even individuals who advertise under their name but are actually further outsourcing it. So obviously if you outsource a task @ x amount the guy in question outsources it further @ 50% of x so that he gets a decent margin. In this case the output would be of very low quality and something you have no control over.

Hence look for people on Elance or oDesk who do the work themselves. If you see their profile or history you will be able to figure that out by the amount of work that they are currently doing. If a guy has taken up 25 outsourced tasks at the same time you can be sure that he has outsourced most of it and has a team under him who may not necessarily be very skilled.

2. Do a test run. Short list 4-5 people after your advertised qualifications have been met AND you have done interviews or Skype sessions to understand your outsourcer better. Start giving all of them work. Do not disclose that you have given work to 4-5 people and let each outsourcer think that he has got the job. After testing them out for a week or two retain the one whose work you like the best and let go of the rest. You don't have to tell them that you're letting go but that there has been a delay in your project and that you'll get back to them.

Hope you find it useful :)

^More great points, i personally have to oversee everything thats done for me so although i can outsource simple tasks the overall running i have to do myself!

^More great points, i personally have to oversee everything thats done for me so although i can outsource simple tasks the overall running i have to do myself!

I think you prefer to do SEO job by your own. Its a very good approach. SEO is a continuous process, so if you don't mind, I think you should hire a team of SEO experts so that you can focus on CPA marketing and web development.

Im actually seeing some great results for the work i am putting in, I've done numerous tests and still stand by 100% unique quality content and back links!

Nothing more, nothing less!

Im actually seeing some great results for the work i am putting in, I've done numerous tests and still stand by 100% unique quality content and back links!

Agree. There is no magic formula. Just working consistently whether that is daily or weekly or monthly.

Agree. There is no magic formula. Just working consistently whether that is daily or weekly or monthly.

banners
Back