The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Affiliate Network Beware of this Network (Appcashout.com)

Guys, this is to let you know the appcashout is a Post install network and they are fooling everyone around. They are one of a kind network which pays (as they say, but they never pay) on each install followed by in-app purchase. The best part is they have tie up with a post install traffic network which provides traffic and charges only when in-app purchase occurs.They are partner in this game. They don't reply when you ask for payment. Please be aware of this network and don't even sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one of the thousands of Affiliates that have been scammed by the trio below:

Appcashoout.com / Offerschat.com and Vistatimes.com (this has gone offline as I write).

This is how they collaborate. Vistatimes.com which is a blog claims to make money online via the other two and posts a lot of fake income claims. Then the guy behind the Blog (suspected to be same person behind the other two sites) offers to show you the method free. He gets you on Skype and tells you how he gets Offers from Appcashout.com and then buy guaranteed traffic from Offerschat.com.

Appcashout.com needs Post Install purchases and that is exactly what you buy from Offerschat.com at a discount compared to what Appcashout is paying. This is an arbitrage and nothing strange with this. But this is all lies.

So you spend hundreds or thousands of Dollars with Offerschat in return for a payout from Appcashout that will never come. Each time you buy the traffic from Offerschat, they will simply credit your account at Appcashout, making you believe that you are earning.

They claim to pay post 30 days. But in reality, it can take you up to 60 days to reach the payout period. During this time, they will scam you as much money as they can from the so called "guaranteed traffic". Take for instance, you started spending on traffic on 1 April till 30th April - this is 30 days. Then you are to wait till 30th May to be paid. This is another 30 days making 60 days in total. Then instead of paying you, they come up with a story line. Then they simply stop communicating with you after this. Your money is gone and you will never get any payout. I still have my $2640 with them. And all the money I spent on traffic with them is gone!

They are thieves, run away and do not sign up with them. They will burn in hell. Karma will catch up with them soon.

you are right. They are doing the exactly the same. They should be reported everywhere..

I am one of the thousands of Affiliates that have been scammed by the trio below:

Appcashoout.com / Offerschat.com and Vistatimes.com (this has gone offline as I write).

This is how they collaborate. Vistatimes.com which is a blog claims to make money online via the other two and posts a lot of fake income claims. Then the guy behind the Blog (suspected to be same person behind the other two sites) offers to show you the method free. He gets you on Skype and tells you how he gets Offers from Appcashout.com and then buy guaranteed traffic from Offerschat.com.

Appcashout.com needs Post Install purchases and that is exactly what you buy from Offerschat.com at a discount compared to what Appcashout is paying. This is an arbitrage and nothing strange with this. But this is all lies.

So you spend hundreds or thousands of Dollars with Offerschat in return for a payout from Appcashout that will never come. Each time you buy the traffic from Offerschat, they will simply credit your account at Appcashout, making you believe that you are earning.

They claim to pay post 30 days. But in reality, it can take you up to 60 days to reach the payout period. During this time, they will scam you as much money as they can from the so called "guaranteed traffic". Take for instance, you started spending on traffic on 1 April till 30th April - this is 30 days. Then you are to wait till 30th May to be paid. This is another 30 days making 60 days in total. Then instead of paying you, they come up with a story line. Then they simply stop communicating with you after this. Your money is gone and you will never get any payout. I still have my $2640 with them. And all the money I spent on traffic with them is gone!

They are thieves, run away and do not sign up with them. They will burn in hell. Karma will catch up with them soon.

@Affiliateaspirant , I've moved this thread to Disputes and Resolutions but we won't be able to help you resolve your problem. Those companies are not vendors here. And if they were, we would require you to offer proof of your claim.

This is a good example of why people should research a network before joining and spending money on promotion.

Good luck with this, hope you're able to find a way to recoup your money!

Last edited:
You are Right.

A proper research is required before joining any network. I also try to do research on this network but there was no single word on the internet about them. People should let others know if they are scammed. Therefore, I started this thread as soon as I got to know them. They have played a very intelligent game of scam. But, I have also taken action against them. Hope they will be screwed.

I did a dedicated Blog to warn people about these thieves. I don't want any other person to suffer what I suffered in the hands of Appcashout.com which is a total scam along with their cohorts.

appcashoutscam.blogspot.com

Pls let others do their own blogs, YouTube videos to warn people. We need to make the affiliate business safe.

there website is not working for me.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this is what i get

Good to know they are not going to scam anyone anymore with that website. That means two of the three scam sites are not working well anymore. The only one left is the Offerschat.com which is the main culprit stealing all the money pretending to be selling traffic where you pay for performance only.

Let us see how they scam anyone again with those scum websites.

banners
Back