The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you write and sell ebooks online?

Beverly38

affiliate
I've had some good success writing and selling ebooks via Amazon Kindle and my own blogs. Usually they're affordably priced under $5.00, so more of an impulse purchase. The thing that sells the ebooks best is a really good review along with enthusiastic endorsement, glossy ecover art and even an excerpt (or sample chapter, if available).

Have you ever written or sold ebooks online to make money?

I have always thought about writing my own ebook, but maybe just offering it for free for a period to see how things go. A guide of some sort to do with running a creating an active forum. Would take some time to do so & i would want to make sure it is written correctly.

I'm in the process of writing one right now. I hope I can finish it this summer.
What is yours about?

I am selling a few ebooks regarding money making methods on the internet, but only for $1 each. They should always be affordable and I do not think that mine are more worth than that amount sadly.

I'm really dazzled by this topic? To be honest, it's really hard to write a quality ebook, and there's always the question WILL someone buy it, and how and where to launch your book.

Anyways, i would like to here some success stories with ebook earning and publishing :).

It would be great, if someone who has written several ebooks, would write a tutorial about the whole process.

No, I haven't. I have definitely considered it in the past, but I'm not really sure what to write. What are your ebooks about? And how did you get such a great endorsement to back you?

I wrote a few e-books. It isn't that difficult to write them; the hard part is to sell them. You have to create a convincing sales page, set up Clickbank or E-Junkie account (or any other system that lets you sell e-books easily), and lastly, find customers. Selling e-books on Amazon is probably easier since you don't have these problems, but I don't have experience with it.

I have written several ebooks. It's not a hard process for me. A few are being sold in the Kindle Marketplace. I really believe that I can create a nice passive income for myself selling ebooks on Kindle. That's my goal.

I am also in the progress of creating a master eBook to making money online with resources that can easily make you $50+ an hour if your dedicated enough.
It looks like its going to be a great success so far!!

banners
Back