The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you want to earn money online?

Paul_KY

affiliate
One way is via affiliate programs.

Here's a list, based on my own experience, of the best ones.

#1 AffiliateFuel.com :!: - Excellent customer service (The best), high lead payouts, monthly payments (On time or early, every month).

#2 CJ.com - Excellent customer service, most advertisers want a, "sale" rather than a lead, monthly payments via direct deposit on or around (Depending on weekends) the 20th of each month.

#3 Websponsors.com - Excellent customer service, tons of, "lead" offers, marginal lead payouts, and direct deposit on the 1st of each month.

#4 Metarewards.com - Excellent customer service, many, "lead" offers, as well as, "sale" offers. They also allow incentivization. They're checks arrive, on or around the 5th of each month.

#5 Valueclick.com (Formally Onresponse.com) - So so customer service, mostly, "lead" based offers with payouts, at times, much lower than the above networks, but...they pay and they pay on time, every month around the 5th.

#6 Offersquest.com - Excellent customer service, tons of, "lead" based offers with high payouts. Dunno about payment yet, as I just joined a few months ago (But I was referred to this program by someone whom I've trust for over 4 yrs in this business).

#7 TafMaster.com - Excellent customer service, earn money by simply having a, "Tell a friend" link/banner on your site. Payments are ALWAYS on time or early.

Others...

Linkshare :roll:
Befree :?
Directleads :roll:

Plus, there are TONS of independent offers out there. You just need to track em down.

I hope this helps.

Paul

#2 CJ.com - Excellent customer service, most advertisers want a, "sale" rather than a lead, monthly payments via direct deposit on or around (Depending on weekends) the 20th of each month.
What's required to join in CJ? Any minimum impression? Minimum sale? Unique visitor?

MI
Back