The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you use or know of Tipalti?

captain47

affiliate
Hey fellow travelers,

My affiliate manager told me today that some of their users use Tipalti to receive payments.

From their website: How Tipalti Automates Your Partner Payments | Tipalti I am under the impression that there has to be a portal from the Affiliate Network's side for me to use it. But he told me that they do not have such a portal for Tipalti.

Does anyone have any clue on how this can be used? My network doesn't provide PayPal as a payment option sadly.

Hi there,

Tipalti is global partner payment system that affiliate and ad networks use to pay their publishers and affiliates. Its initiated by the ad network or affiliate network you are working with and the system allows the affiliate to select their payments method of choice (ACH, wire, prepaid debt card, check, Paypal, etc) and also which currency they want to be paid in. To register with Tipalti, your affiliate or ad network will typically have a payee registration page embedded on their own web portal that you go to and fill in the payee setup and payment preference info and then your payments are expedited in the way you wanted to be paid from there on out.

Thanks,

Rob

Hey fellow travelers,

My affiliate manager told me today that some of their users use Tipalti to receive payments.

From their website: How Tipalti Automates Your Partner Payments | Tipalti I am under the impression that there has to be a portal from the Affiliate Network's side for me to use it. But he told me that they do not have such a portal for Tipalti.

Does anyone have any clue on how this can be used? My network doesn't provide PayPal as a payment option sadly.
Hey fellow travelers,

Hey fellow travelers,

Thanks for that mate, I was under the same impression that the affiliate network would have a payee registration page. But my affiliate manager confirmed that they didnt have such a page for me to register and still told me that other affiliates were using it to receive money.

Something like PayPal. I am so sad that they dont offer PayPal. sigh.

Your affiliate network does not need a payee registration page to use Tipalti. They can also use Tipalti's payee portal. I would ask your affiliate network if they use Tipalti and if so, ask them how you can get registered.

In terms of Paypal, the system basically gives the affiliate the option to select their payment method and currency of choice. Paypal is one of those payment options along with a host of others (ACH, Wire, eCheck / International ACH, prepaid debt card, direct cash, etc). The payment method list differs by country but its typically around 7-8 different payment methods a payee can choose from.

Hope that helps,

Rob

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the explanation. I talked to my aff man and he confirmed that they do not have it.

Sticking to wire transfer for now. :)

Tipalti is a comprehensive solution that addresses all phases of global partner payment process from payee registration and payment method selection to funds disbursement, while keeping the payer in full tax and regulatory compliance. • Tipalti covers every country in the world; payments made in local currency.

MI
Back