The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you still utilize sponsored tweets?

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
I've seen on your blog in the past that you've spoken about sponsored tweets, do you still see these as a viable method to making money online or do you prefer to utilize twitter for other uses now?

I'm still listed an advertiser for pushing sponsored messages through Twitter with SponsoredTweets.com and BuySellAds.com, but the volume isn't really worth mentioning. I know there are some people making good money with these methods, but I think it's really celebrities and people with 100,000 followers that are doing $1k+ a month. From an advertising aspect I haven't seen very good numbers from buying sponsored tweets on Twitter. Brands love to spend money on exposure, especially when through celebrity endorsements, so I think this is where the majority of leads and money is being made for both advertisers/twitter users.

Thanks for your response Zac, great to have you here!

I agree with what you are saying. I did look in to it again a few months back but with only around 2k followers decided to back out of it. It's good to hear your thoughts on the purchasing side, I guess there are many more traffic methods that back out at such a cost.

Thanks!

You'd be surprised how little clicks are generated from tweets sent out to 20k to 100k follower accounts. It usually backs out to $1-2 per click for the advertiser... if not multiple times higher!

I'm just curious, what conversion you will get in the private proxy niche after creating an ad campaign with a budget of $15-$20 daily ?

banners
Back