“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Do you smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by MetalHeader, Mar 20, 2018.

1. MetalHeader

MetalHeader Affiliate affiliate

Do you smoke marijuana? what do you think about cannabis legalization?
    I do because it benefits me in many ways.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
    100kinvesting likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Well, I don't like cannabis, but it seems to be easier for governing if we legalize it. Of course, there are benefits of using cannabis PROPERLY. The more important thing is when people use cannabis, it's easier to over-use it.

4. tiffaniburgundy

tiffaniburgundy Affiliate affiliate

5. Daiyna

Daiyna Affiliate affiliate

I don't think that the legalization of marijuana is bad. I know that marijuana can be used in different industries. From marijuana you can make eco-friendly paper, you can use marijuana oil as fuel for your car. Also, marijuana is effectively used in the treatment of depression, insomnia, pain. In a world where every 5 suffers from chronic fatigue and burnout, I consider this a topical medicine. I was looking for a lot of information on the Internet about how marijuana affects health. I found a good article Effects of marijuana use: short term, long term and side effects . Alcohol and nicotine are more harmful to health, but they are legal.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2018
    affmarketer101 likes this.
  6. affmarketer101

I agree that we need to use this for medical purpose, but I do not favour to using it for entertainment purpose.

Nanette likes this.
  7. flights123

flights123 Affiliate affiliate

If you are on trip than you can use there is no issue but not on public place.
    same day agra tour is the best option for you.

8. Monah2018

Monah2018 Affiliate affiliate

alcohol is better for sure try

9. allahbarkatlocket

allahbarkatlocket Affiliate affiliate

i m not smoke marijuana ..........

10. affmarketer101

They are both unhealthy. :D

11. Matew

Matew Affiliate affiliate

The fact is that they have put incredibly steep taxes onto this with the knowledge it will ensure a thriving black market that they can abuse to keep incarceration alive and well. I have spoken with my local police department and officials and they say they are coming into this from the position of Compassion but Compassion shouldn’t have a 30% tax.. Compassion shouldn’t have a sin.

Military weapons… That and any profits from it should have the steepest sin tax possible but it doesn’t.

12. aronsmith

aronsmith Affiliate affiliate

Sorry i dont like smoking

13. Nanette

Nanette Affiliate affiliate

Heck no
    :rolleyes:
    Legalization??:eek:

Oh
    But big pharma??
    What will Big pharma do??
    :)
    I have read about cannabis with the THC removed being good for all kinds of health ailments
    Oh but what will Big Pharma and FTC and Regulaters do??
    :eek::D:rolleyes:
    I like coffee
    Coffee helps me when I have pain, sounds weird, but, true.

14. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

15. tiffaniburgundy

tiffaniburgundy Affiliate affiliate

I don't smoke it, but I like CBD oils a lot.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  16. Lina555

Lina555 Affiliate affiliate

I don't smoke marijuana on a daily basis or just to feel high. But it helps me to relieve anxiety, so I use only medical cannabis. It is not difficult to buy it online, especially taking into account that there are countries that legalized it.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  17. Tflatmn

Tflatmn Affiliate affiliate

i don't like smoke marijuana

18. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I haven't smoked weed in 15 years but on the November ballot in my state we are voting to legalize 420.

www.legal420.trade ;)

19. innovativelee

innovativelee Affiliate affiliate

Pot is legal here in California, USA. My friend has a plot of land and grows it. Won't tell me location. He makes way more than CPA marketers. Lol In California, White Caucasians are the biggest investors in the marijuana industry. I am surrounded by pot stores but I don't smoke it. My friends love it.
    There is a lot of money to be made with pot. God bless Cali for legalizing pot.:)

20. 100kinvesting

100kinvesting Affiliate affiliate

Don't smoke, but I've tried it in oil form, as well as edibles. No real notice. But then, paying I think well over $60 for so little (on the oil side) makes it hard to say just how beneficial it could be.

After watching Run from the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story, and then, Hemp For Victory, my opinion on it changed, and I've seen a lot of medical and industrial usages, from hempcrete, hemp plastic, and so on, I see how it can be useful.

21. Osgrot

Osgrot Affiliate affiliate

never tried and I don't think I ever will

MI