The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you rip landers? BE HONEST

Tyler1

affiliate
I don't have much funds to get one custom designed so I heard you can rip them, I know lots do but should I be going down this route?

Mostly i take 'screenshots' of other affiliates landers and code them up myself as i normally like to change stuff around a bit in order to make them perform better :)

If you do decide to start ripping landers be careful, as some affiliates place 'code' that will redirect a percentage of your traffic to their own affiliate offer URL

Ya I saw couple landing pages which had a bit of others tracking links or something like this :p So if you want to go this way remember to check out source and good thing would be as well to learn WYSIWYG software in order to create own landing pages.

Thanks,

Landing pages really aren't expensive at all.. You can get some get ones for around $20-37 a month. You don't need any coding experience to make a decent landing page.

I would not recommend stealing someones landing page design. this would only make you look bad. I would recommend making your own page with ideas for other landing pages that seem to be doing well. you will have to do your own research on what works and what does not work. Try different set ups and split test them based on different variables such as bounce time. Try to see where others are going wrong and improve, it makes the whole industry look better.

MI
Back