The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you received payments from ClickBank ?

lidoff

I do not get payments for 2 weeks.

today received a mail from ClickBank:

Shannel Stinner (ClickBank)

Aug 23, 15:47 MDT

Hello Lidoff,

Thank you for your inquiry!

ClickBank is committed to fighting fraud and spam. In an attempt to take action against affiliate fraud, your account was flagged for review. This caused the payment on August 17 to not be sent. Your account has been set back to normal and your payment will be sent on 08/31/2016. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your understanding as we strive to provide a fraud free platform for our clients.

I do not get payments for 2 weeks.

today received a mail from ClickBank:

Shannel Stinner (ClickBank)

Aug 23, 15:47 MDT

Hello Lidoff,

Thank you for your inquiry!

ClickBank is committed to fighting fraud and spam. In an attempt to take action against affiliate fraud, your account was flagged for review. This caused the payment on August 17 to not be sent. Your account has been set back to normal and your payment will be sent on 08/31/2016. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your understanding as we strive to provide a fraud free platform for our clients.

I don't see how this can be considered a dispute. ClickBanks system identifies possible issues that are then reviewed by their staff. Apparently they found everything okay and set you back on regular status. There is nothing to dispute or resolve here.

MI
Back