The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you make over $10k/month? How did you achieve that? [White Hat Only]

bluedot

I'm always looking for long-term business models and not fly-by-night stuff (Black Hat), so I wonder, if you are in the 10k+/month range, how did you make it happen?

I'm achieving that by publishing mobile apps and games. I plan to take this to another level soon, but in the meantime, I'm also looking for another source of income.

I'm not looking for answers from "gurus" who sell courses. I'm looking for answers from people doing real affiliate marketing business.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I currently make over 10k a month with white hat using facebook and a couple authority sites I've built up. I'm currently writing a blog on some of the methods.

My main one is using luxury affiliates and selling luxury items then target people who earn over 150k a year.

A picture I took at the start of March, what I've made just from white hat methods. http://i.imgur.com/9F8mnkH.png

It's not all profit about 25-20% would go towards facebook adverts. I am slowing down with facebook ads though as I don't need them as much anymore because I've built up a website based on what I sell.

Last edited:
I currently make over 10k a month with white hat using facebook and a couple authority sites I've built up. I'm currently writing a blog on some of the methods.

My main one is using luxury affiliates and selling luxury items then target people who earn over 150k a year.

A picture I took at the start of March, what I've made just from white hat methods. http://i.imgur.com/9F8mnkH.png

It's not all profit about 25-20% would go towards facebook adverts. I am slowing down with facebook ads though as I don't need them as much anymore because I've built up a website based on what I sell.

Hi Franklin,

That's certainly an awesome achievement for sure. I was wondering, did you use other social media networks, instead of Facebook adverts to promote your luxury affiliates?

Hi Franklin,

That's certainly an awesome achievement for sure. I was wondering, did you use other social media networks, instead of Facebook adverts to promote your luxury affiliates?

Hey :)

I have used Twitter but I haven't put much time into it. Twitter failed for me really, I noticed all the people I was trying to target are on FB. I get a lot of traffic from google now, I started to optimize the site a bit for SEO.

Don't really want to give too much of my niche away but I have a blog where I review the luxury items and put the affiliate links throughout the articles etc making it look as natural as I can. I also get traffic from being active on Luxury Forums

Another thing I started doing was finding companies that don't have an affiliate program. I e-mail them and offer reviews on their items for a commission. If they agree I get a lawyer to write up a contract for them to sign through e-mail. The contracts are usually for 6-12 months.. This way you usually get higher commission.

Last edited:
Hey :)

I have used Twitter but I haven't put much time into it. Twitter failed for me really, I noticed all the people I was trying to target are on FB. I get a lot of traffic from google now, I started to optimize the site a bit for SEO.

Don't really want to give too much of my niche away but I have a blog where I review the luxury items and put the affiliate links throughout the articles etc making it look as natural as I can. I also get traffic from being active on Luxury Forums

Another thing I started doing was finding companies that don't have an affiliate program. I e-mail them and offer reviews on their items for a commission. If they agree I get a lawyer to write up a contract for them to sign through e-mail. The contracts are usually for 6-12 months.. This way you usually get higher commission.

Wow, you're too awesome, Franklin (I didn't expected that you'll also give us a link here lol)

I love your methods, we just need to think "Out of the box" :) I hope you'll be able to increase your profit in near future...

Thanks again and all the best~

Hey man, your site looks good. However, let's be honest for a second - if you're making so much money, why do you want to share your methods publicly? Are you preparing an upcoming course? I don't believe in "I'm making X.XXX USD/day, come and join my course for only XX/month" type of stuff and the holy goodness of people in that just simply want... help.

I know only a handful of guys making serious money and none of them would ever disclose their methods publicly - not even in a 10.000 USD course. If we take the "off-line" world for example - my buddy spent 8 years setting up his (now) very successful business, why on Earth would he start to share his knowledge (gained by spending lot's of money and countless hours) for free and BUILD a large competition for himself or help the existing competition? It's like Apple would say - hey, we've finally discovered how to make our laptops the smallest, most powerful and high-tech and now we're sharing the info for free / building an online course for Lenovo, HP, Dell and other guys to join in.

This always bogged me. Maybe you can help me to understand the motives behind sharing stuff for free (without a hidden agenda). I know that newbs like to form packs, learn and share together, but once someone gets successful, he/she/they never share anything really useful again.

Just trying to keep it real and maybe you or someone else can help me understand things that I don't understand now.

Last edited:
My guess would be he's probably looking for affiliates to start a network that would market to the high end buyer.. we would be good affiliates for something like this I suppose. That is why I would lay my life out here if I earned that much. The tide seems to be turning to "high end" sales here in 2015...

Why not? I don't know why I always get asked that question. Tons of people share case studies etc that doesn't mean anyone who reads it will go copy it and be just as successful.

I don't just go on Facebook make an advert and bank off it. I spend hours and hours testing adverts. My usual work day is 8am -6pm some time even later sure I've traveled and worked at the same time but I still put in the hours. Point is I'm not giving away super easy techniques.

I have a select few who I mentor on Skype and I want to share methods hence the blog. I'm only sharing my techniques, I'm not giving away my affiliates or my whole operation. Some of my affiliates are so exclusive that they wouldn't even take one look at me until I had a certain amount of uniques to my site per month.

For one product I sometimes literally come up with like 20 angles so that's 20 adverts for one offer. For someone to go read my blog them replica that right away would be impossible without extensive research and testing. Even if they do it doesn't matter I have a huge audience on the actual websites I promote. I only use facebook to boost profits.

I have tons of failed adverts just like everyone else, takes a lot of split testing and time to find the right one. I might sell watches one week then the next it fails. Might sell high-end bags for a few days then it drops off.

Point is I'm happy to share information just like others. I always see case studies about T-spring and making $XXXXXX with their exact method... how is this any different?

Now that I'm making an income that I'm happy with I'm ready to grow a blog and expand my online presence helping others. I want to slowly move away from facebook profiting because sometimes it can be a handful and stress me out.

Sorry for the rant but hope that explains it :) No course planned and don't ever plan on doing such a thing. I bought into that trap long ago.

My blog is just a simple honest way to help people no bullshit no pay $29 to see this. I have affiliate links on there and I clearly stat that. I hope to grow the blog and my income while contributing to the community.

That money isn't all profit. I pay taxes and fees and expenses. So yeah not just rank and bank technique.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. I wrote a lengthy reply, but then deleted it, as these things always turn to "on-line" fighting, and there's no point of having that.

I understand what you're saying, it's just that I'm always vary of people, who run successful businesses AND want to help their own competition (or create new competitors) and effectively deteriorate their own businesses. All that for free, for a few bucks per month, or a single payment of 199 USD. There's no such thing in the off-line world.

Maybe you are really just an honest guy with good intentions and my views are somewhat distorted by the stuff I've learned and seen in the on-line and off-line business world.

EDIT: This is just a general rant, it's nothing personal, probably I'm having a bad day. ;) I'm also probably not as generous in sharing business secrets as other people.

Last edited:
No problem man everyone has the right to ask questions :) But yeah I'm just generally helping people out and trying to get a blog off the ground :)

When I first started no way I would of given away any info because I relied on facebook for traffic so didn't want to saturate it. Now that I have an audience a strong e-mail list for my niches so I'm ok with it. Plug I;m addicted to the internet so always looking for new things to do haha.

No problem man everyone has the right to ask questions :) But yeah I'm just generally helping people out and trying to get a blog off the ground :)

When I first started no way I would of given away any info because I relied on facebook for traffic so didn't want to saturate it. Now that I have an audience a strong e-mail list for my niches so I'm ok with it. Plug I;m addicted to the internet so always looking for new things to do haha.
Cool, Thanks Franklin :) Good reads sir

Sometimes it's good to share with other marketers it doesn't always have to be a hidden agenda, as marketers, we look at each other skeptical sometimes with all the things that happen on the internet, but believe it or not, some people just want to talk about their success.

Yeah sure, you'll get some back-links, few affiliates here and there.. etc.. but at the same time, these post encourage/help others in the process.

So if you provide value, then "why not", like you say.

It's all good :)

Sometimes it's good to share with other marketers it doesn't always have to be a hidden agenda, as marketers, we look at each other skeptical sometimes with all the things that happen on the internet, but believe it or not, some people just want to talk about their success.

Yeah sure, you'll get some back-links, few affiliates here and there.. etc.. but at the same time, these post encourage/help others in the process.

So if you provide value, then "why not", like you say.

It's all good :)
The thing is if you look at other people as competitors in the industry you are only going to bring yourself down.. You have to be aware of the people who are in your niches but also realize that you can learn from them as well :) Focus on yourself though & don't worry to much about the others :D Chase the vision not the money :) They money will follow along with the vision

I very much appreciate you sharing your methods and insights, Franklin! I don't understand the suspicion in one of the posts above, although I suppose enough bad experiences can do that to a person. Also, a bad day. :)

There is lots of business to go around, it's up to us to find it and reel it in.

Nothing personal OP... but bragging about making over 10k/month, then asking others to give you free info on their successful businesses, just to give them shit back cause they are probably fake gurus for answering you...

How is that not being a total fucking douchebag? LOL... you know, like this guy

Lo4wyOk.jpg

I don't even have a blog or site, cause I never gave a shit about making money teaching others. I'd much rather go fucking do it, kill it and bring home the bacon. All the people I have helped or gave advice to about internet marketing, I never charged a dime.

Cause I'm not a fucking consultant, I'm not a fucking teacher. I'm not your fucking mom.

Anyway OP, hope you get to 10k/day with your current business and make it big, not being sarcastic, I really do :)

Cheers.

Hello @bluedot , are you publishing mobile apps and games? That sounds interesting! I have few ideas in my mind to help you monetize it, If you want to hear more, do not hesitate to add me to Skype.(Check my signature)

banners
Back