The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Get Leads From Twitter?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
Alright, I have made a niche based twitter account. I followed some people who are already followed my niche related twitter accounts. I have sent a direct message as well as post several tweets time to time, but I got a very little leads. What should I do now?

Maximum traffic comes from twitter are mobile. Try to make your LP mobile responsive. Do not tweets your adverts several times. Share viral niche-based content to engaged your followers first. Send them some free offers and collect leads. Let me know is it working or not.

I find Twitter to be the hardest one to market on. Kind of depends on what niche you're in but Facebook and pintwrest work best for me

Something I've noticed is that many of my followers are in the same niche as I am, which doesn't help much. We're all hoping to cash in on each other's subscribers, I guess. :)

I have create several niche based twitter accounts. What you needed to do follow your target followers and post quality tweets. Use different tools. I love ifttt and tweepi.

Twitter isn't necessarily hard to market on. You just have to know how the ropes work and unless you've been using twitter since like 2010 you might not get very far unless you read the books on Twitter Marketing.

Try connect only relevant twitter accounts, Do not spam. Always use quality content.
Success comes slowly. But at last you will win.

banners
Back